The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble

Notices

Technobabble Post your general Need for Help questions here.
Lossy or Lossless?
Moderators

Old 2006-09-12, 12:03 AM
dj2dj2
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Azureus: Error: Data Missing PROBLEM!!! pleeease!!!

hi everyone,
Im new to this site and was hoping ya'll can help me with my little azureus problem...This just started happening with the new updates.

So, just as some background info, Im running Azureus on Mac and saving to my External HD. I've really never had this problem before the past few updates.

OK, so here's my problem...every-once-in-a-while, all of my torrents in the seeding and leeching columns will turn red and under status it will say "Error: Data Missing" but the tracker status says "Scrape OK".

Now, I haven't moved locations of the tracker OR the files and my options are set to keep completed files in the same folder...in my case a folder called "Torrents dL".

Before the past few updates, this would happen ONLY when I start Azureus when my HD is on. But to correct this, I would just QUIT Azureus, then restart Azureus after I turn on my External HD, and everything would go back to normal.

Ever since a few updates, I've been getting this problem where all of my torrents will have that ERROR: DATA MISSING, even though I never touched the torrents OR the tracker. When I "recheck" the torrent, it starts back at 0% even though it has some data in the torrent,
ie...SIZE=844.52MB, DOWNLOADED=592.28MB, PERCENTAGE=0%

AND, if I recheck a torrent that's seeding, it automatically goes up to Leeching, and starts back at 0%!!!

I dont know why this is happening and if theres a way to start where it left off instead of starting over...This has happened 3 times in the last 3 weeks or so and it's really frustrating having to trash ALL of my partial downloads and not being able to seed my completed torrents..

PLEASE HELP...THANKS A MILLION!!!!
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2006-09-12, 08:33 AM
Happy little trees
TTD VIP
659.93 GB/7.41 TB/11.50

Re: Azureus: Error: Data Missing PROBLEM!!! pleeease!!!

A similar sort of thing has happened to me before. What I did was slightly change the name of the HD, and then restart all of my torrents directing them to the newly named HD.

So let's say you're saving to the path HD > Torrents dL, rename your HD to HD1, and then save them to HD1 > Torrents dL. They should recheck and pick back up where you left off.

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble