The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble

Notices

Technobabble Post your general Need for Help questions here.
Lossy or Lossless?
Moderators

Old 2017-03-15, 05:33 PM
1.08 TB/721.68 GB/0.65

Firewalled-Need Help-The port # in peers list is incorrect-How can I fix this?

I've never had this happen but discovered I was firewalled yesterday and finally noticed why. The port listed in peers is not correct. Can be seen in torrent The Claypool Lennon Delirium 2016-08-31 Philadelphia, PA (PRO_HD) that i'm trying to seed. It lists 10214 but is one digit off. Can't find a solution in faq's etc. Seems that it's only a problem on this site. I'm not firewalled at other torrent sites I use. I've checked everything on my end and it's setup correctly. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Or do I have to change my port forward to the one in the peers list? Thanks
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2017-03-16, 07:34 AM
1.23 TB/2.37 TB/1.92

Re: Firewalled-Need Help-The port # in peers list is incorrect-How can I fix this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Livingstone View Post
I've never had this happen but discovered I was firewalled yesterday and finally noticed why. The port listed in peers is not correct. Can be seen in torrent The Claypool Lennon Delirium 2016-08-31 Philadelphia, PA (PRO_HD) that i'm trying to seed. It lists 10214 but is one digit off. Can't find a solution in faq's etc. Seems that it's only a problem on this site. I'm not firewalled at other torrent sites I use. I've checked everything on my end and it's setup correctly. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Or do I have to change my port forward to the one in the peers list? Thanks
I think the admins need to fix things, no? I am listed as "Firewalled" too and port forwarding is definitely set up properly here.
You could try a new port by why bother?
Old 2017-03-16, 04:41 PM
1.08 TB/721.68 GB/0.65

Re: Firewalled-Need Help-The port # in peers list is incorrect-How can I fix this?

Seems it has corrected itself mysteriously somehow without any changes on my part. Now their are no peers to connect to so no upload. When there is a good opportunity to seed I'm firewalled My client shows I've up loaded over 10gb's but nothing is recorded here. Seems if you have firewall problems you will get screwed on your ratio. That would be fine if it is my fault for not setting up my firewall correctly but this is not the case. I'm not at fault here but that doesn't seem to matter. Either way I still lose out no matter who's at fault. My radio has gone down 10 points over the last week. When it should have gone up.
Old 2017-03-17, 01:06 AM
288.57 GB/294.30 GB/1.02

Which radio station?
Old 2017-03-19, 03:48 PM
TTD Staff
1.11 TB/1.41 TB/1.27

we dont enforce ratio requirements so no worries...what torrent client are you using? some dont work well with certain trackers, im guessing thatmay be the culprit

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble