The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Site Announcements & Suggestions

Notices

Site Announcements & Suggestions This is where you should make your suggestions to us on how to improve your experience here and where to post about site problems/issues.
Moderators

Old 2020-12-16, 08:08 AM
2.43 TB/3.86 TB/1.59

torrents pulled, but not in the pulled forum

Lately I have had a few torrents I downloaded stop working with the message "torrent not registered with this tracker". Normally when this happens I can find the torrent in the "Pulled Audio BT" forum, sometimes with a reason why it was pulled, but not always.

Anyway, for a few this week I cannot find them in the Pulled forum, or anywhere on the site. Could anyone explain what is happening? The most recent torrent where this happened was:

soul asylum 1994.08.23 tramps, n.y.c. (d-sbd)
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2020-12-16, 08:27 AM
2.43 TB/3.86 TB/1.59

Re: torrents pulled, but not in the pulled forum

Same thing with this recent torrent:

Gary Numan - Live at Hammersmith Odeon October 15, 1983
Old 2020-12-16, 02:47 PM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Re: torrents pulled, but not in the pulled forum

When our site crashed the other day, some torrents threads got 'broken'. I removed them from the torrent forums so that I could take a look and see if I could somehow 'fix' them. Alas, I cannot and I haven't gotten around to throwing them into the Inactive torrents forums yet.

If you were the seeder of a show that is suddenly 'gone', and it isn't in the pulled forum, then feel free to reupload it.

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Site Announcements & Suggestions