The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble

Notices

Technobabble Post your general Need for Help questions here.
Lossy or Lossless?
Moderators

Old 2005-12-26, 09:28 PM
The Sandman
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Torrent downloading problem

I'm having this problem where I try to download a torrent and the website tells me that I am either not logged in or do not have sufficient acess privleges. I don't think that the problem is on my end becasue I can download other torrents just not this specific one:
http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...ad.php?t=13306
Am I missing something here? I'm logged in and should be able to download the torrent file, right?
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2005-12-27, 06:52 AM
I love them redheads!
70.51 GB/140.66 GB/1.99

Re: Torrent downloading problem

Try going to www.thetradersden.org instead of tradersden.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpermaLopez
Sorry, I'm still a n00b.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2005-12-28, 04:24 PM
The Sandman
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Still having the same problem. I'm logged in and I click on the link to donwload the torrent and get this message:

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I then enter my screen name and password and it takes me back to the same page with the same message. I think something is messed up with the link. Could someone else try to download this torrent and see if it works for them, this is driving me crazy. Once again, it is this torrent:
Link
Old 2005-12-28, 05:16 PM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

.... but did you log in from thetradersden.org or from www.thetradersden.org? If you only logged in from thetradersden.org, then you will not be able to download the attachments. Try logging out, then pointing your browser to www.thetradersden.org and logging in.

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble