The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders

Notices

Good & Bad Traders If you've had either a good or bad experience with a trader here, please let people know.

Old 2012-01-20, 07:12 AM
413.34 GB/551.61 GB/1.33

Question Questionable Trader: at90s2313

John Bowes - Raleigh, NC ....I was posting this here in hopes that someone might know the guy. He goes by the screen name of at90s2313 on demonoid.

Back in October he uploaded 22 dvd's of the Woodstock 94 pay-per-view broadcast. In the description of each one it was noted that the tapes were sometimes missing content due to the taper falling asleep or otherwise distracted. Anyway, in one of my replies I mentioned that I had the entire broadcast on VHS. He contacted me via PM and asked if I wouldn't mind sending them to him and he would have someone rip them to DVD and on top of that he would send me the 22 dvd's he uploaded rather than me downloading them all. I agreed and sent him my tapes.

We stayed in contact until the beginning of November through PM's. I know he got the tapes and said my dvd's were in the mail.

Here we are, January 20th, over 3 months later and still no dvd's. I tried contacting him many times in December through PM's to no avail. I know he was active then on the site because a quick check of his user name shows the last time he visited. However now it has been 4 weeks since he's logged on.

So if anyone knows of him let me know. I'm not quite ready to call him a bad trader although I should, but I do understand this is a hobby and life comes first.
Im gonna let it slide
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2012-02-01, 08:52 AM
413.34 GB/551.61 GB/1.33

Re: Questionable Trader: at90s2313

Well I still haven't been able to get in touch with this guy. Even mailed a letter to him with no response. He's either dead or a total asshole.
Im gonna let it slide
Old 2012-02-06, 03:19 PM
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Actually, if you are Matt from Bloomington, I'm still waiting on stuff from YOU. Your email to me was sickmandvds, and I doubt there are too many of those out there.........interesting thread......

Note to mods-apologies for ASSUMING that this is the same person, but how many traders are going to be named "sickman"? Pretty good chance they are one and the same.
Old 2012-02-07, 07:09 AM
elfactor
141.73 GB/405.88 GB/2.86

Quote:
Originally Posted by SICKMAN View Post
I know he got the tapes and said my dvd's were in the mail.
So, who lies?
Old 2012-02-07, 04:11 PM
413.34 GB/551.61 GB/1.33

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpc813 View Post
Actually, if you are Matt from Bloomington, I'm still waiting on stuff from YOU. Your email to me was sickmandvds, and I doubt there are too many of those out there.........interesting thread......

Note to mods-apologies for ASSUMING that this is the same person, but how many traders are going to be named "sickman"? Pretty good chance they are one and the same.
That is interesting. My name is not Matt, it's Brian and I am not from Bloomington. I live on the East Coast. I trade frequently at VHTrading. My site is sickmandvds.com. I do not have any open trades right now.
Im gonna let it slide
Old 2012-02-07, 04:12 PM
413.34 GB/551.61 GB/1.33

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfactor View Post
So, who lies?
Apparently he does. I have the UPS confirmation of delivery plus he sent me a PM saying he got them.
Im gonna let it slide
Old 2012-02-07, 04:21 PM
413.34 GB/551.61 GB/1.33

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpc813 View Post

OK, i found you from your web addy. You shouldn't be waiting on stuff from me, We never worked out a trade. This was your last email to me. Sorry for the confusion. You do however have me confused with who ever Matt in Bloomington is which I believe is a member at VHT. He's a good trader that I have traded with in the past.

You wrote on Jan 8 2012
"Thanks a million for that link, and thanks for getting back with me. We can trade whenever you're ready, thanks for getting back :-)"

Mike
Im gonna let it slide

Last edited by SICKMAN; 2012-02-07 at 04:30 PM.

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders