The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders

Notices

Good & Bad Traders If you've had either a good or bad experience with a trader here, please let people know.

Old 2006-04-18, 07:23 AM
49.98 GB/8.52 GB/0.17

Thumbs down Bad Trader: Crimsontradergirl

Hi all:

i set up a trade with Zoe months ago. i sent her 5 dvds and she replied withing about 1 week saying she recieved them...i waited around 3 weeks or so for my package but recieved nothing so i e-mailed her and she said she woould resend. its been about 3 weeks to a month since she said she sent out the 'new' package, still no sign of it.

i live in the UK so postage from USA takes around 1 week. Zoe was very poor when it came down to communication, i had to e-mail her loads to see what was happening...

I sent her a message about 1 week ago saying that i still hadnt recieved the package and that i would give it a few more days before i posted negative feedback about her. here i am then, ive given her plenty of chances, been very polite and so on...

I WOULD STRONGLY ADVICE YOU NOT TO TRADE WITH Crimsontrader girl!
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2006-04-19, 05:34 AM
49.98 GB/8.52 GB/0.17

Re: Bad Trader: Crimsontradergirl (Zoe)

[email protected]
Lewisville, Texas

has anyone traded with her before? had a similar experience?
Old 2006-04-20, 08:48 AM
calvin1663
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

i might think about getting my share ratio up a smidge before badmouthing other people (although it does seem like you got screwed)
Old 2006-04-20, 11:21 PM
Dr. Woof Woof Lombardi
1.03 TB/1.75 TB/1.70

With all due respect, ratio just isn't relevant here, and I'm not sure why you're raising it in this context. Having a poor ratio shouldn't make one vulnerable to getting ripped off, nor should it exclude anyone from noting that they were ripped off. I'm not saying that a low ratio is good thing ~ it isn't ~ but let's not muddy the waters. This is a forum for reporting bad traders and no one should be discouraged from doing that if they have a legitimate grievance, no matter what their ratio. Just my $0.02.

Peace,

LJ
Old 2006-04-21, 05:39 AM
49.98 GB/8.52 GB/0.17

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvin1663
i might think about getting my share ratio up a smidge before badmouthing other people (although it does seem like you got screwed)
true i do have a bad share ratio - its something that i will be taking into consideration for future downloads.
Old 2006-04-21, 07:42 AM
calvin1663
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

I'm just saying that people with higher ratios are often treated with more respect/confidence (not the right word necessarily, im having a mind block)...

nevermind, disregard my comments, and sorry about the trade-seems like you got thrown for a loop (is she a member here?)

calvin
Old 2006-04-21, 07:54 AM
49.98 GB/8.52 GB/0.17

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvin1663
I'm just saying that people with higher ratios are often treated with more respect/confidence (not the right word necessarily, im having a mind block)...

nevermind, disregard my comments, and sorry about the trade-seems like you got thrown for a loop (is she a member here?)

calvin
Yes. indeed a mind block - it is unfair to say that as those with poor share ratio's are more likely to get ripped off...anyway that aside if you go to search and type in prince you will see a post somewhere that i posted called 'prince trade'. we exchanged about 2 or 3 e-mails and she gave me all this extensive info on her prince collection and all the 'goodies' she would send me in return for what i was sending her. oh well unfortunatly there are people out there who have no regard for others but im glad to say based on my experiences it is really just a small minority

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders