The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Site Announcements & Suggestions

Notices

Site Announcements & Suggestions This is where you should make your suggestions to us on how to improve your experience here and where to post about site problems/issues.
Moderators

Old 2007-02-16, 03:59 PM
Greedy Corporation
TTD Staff
73.48 GB/423.76 GB/5.77

Re: The "It's broken, please fix it" thread...

Seeders / Leachers / Completes is gone from the torrent forum thread titles.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2007-02-16, 04:00 PM
77.81 GB/134.92 GB/1.73

May I ask what type of database you are using, Lynne?
Old 2007-02-16, 04:03 PM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Yes, we are still with Quickpacket. Today's fuck-up was just one of those things. They rarely have problems, but today it just so happens it was in the middle of our move.

Yes, I know those stats aren't there. They are currently commented out because your get an error if I leave it in. We moved up to php5 and mysql5 and so some of our code/queries break the site because of the changes.

We are using mysql5 now on the site. We were using mysql4.

Old 2007-02-16, 04:46 PM
crumpet-stuffer
TTD Staff
87.48 GB/884.33 GB/10.11

The torrent stats are way off here:

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...ad.php?t=34245

is that related? My client shows hundreds, but the tracker stats show 11 - and it doesn't show me, either.

Has the tracker reset or something and is waiting for the cilents to scrape in?
Old 2007-02-16, 05:22 PM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Yeah, the torrent stats are off for some reason. The number completed is staying constant, but the number of peers shown on the front page and the S/L stats keep going up and then down, then up, then down. It's like they get zapped every little while. I need to look into why that is, cuz I'm a bit puzzled over it right now.

Old 2007-02-16, 07:51 PM
652.25 GB/426.14 GB/0.65

I'm trying to DL right now and nothing is Downloading. Everything is at 0.
Old 2007-02-16, 10:17 PM
439.56 GB/2.45 TB/5.70

Strange things are happening. I started a torrent download of
Weather Report July 8, 1976 Montreux Jazz Festival last night. The torrent stopped several times so I came back here and messaged several people who had downloaded it recently to see if they would reseed. I finally got to 99.8% complete and then no more. I came back here and the thread for it is gone. I do a search and it says no such thread. I looked in the orphaned section- it's not there either. Is this related to the server change or something else?
Thanks for any information,
David
Old 2007-02-16, 10:43 PM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Emanuel
Strange things are happening. I started a torrent download of
Weather Report July 8, 1976 Montreux Jazz Festival last night. The torrent stopped several times so I came back here and messaged several people who had downloaded it recently to see if they would reseed. I finally got to 99.8% complete and then no more. I came back here and the thread for it is gone. I do a search and it says no such thread. I looked in the orphaned section- it's not there either. Is this related to the server change or something else?
Thanks for any information,
David
This show: http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...t=jazz+weather ? It got pulled for being officially released today.

Old 2007-02-17, 02:43 AM
crumpet-stuffer
TTD Staff
87.48 GB/884.33 GB/10.11

I know you don't want to hear this type pf stuff yet, but my stats aren't updating (or is the display just frozen at the previous text?).

I've uploaded 13.7 GB since last night, and none of it has registered in my upload count / ratio.

I don't really care, but if no one's stats are registering, it might create create a lot of work for you guys manually updating soon.
Old 2007-02-17, 03:44 AM
TTD VIP
50.80 GB/5.90 TB/118.90

same problem here I uploaded a dvd last night. 13.37 gb so far and 53 leechers but nothing is happening with the stats. Just take a look at this http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...ad.php?t=34277 and click on the peers list.

Last edited by nickh79; 2007-02-17 at 03:53 AM.
Old 2007-02-17, 06:57 AM
TTD Staff
0.00 KB/5.71 TB/Inf.

Not a major thing and I'm sure you've noticed it Lynne....The seed/leeches on the torrents seem to be "right"....but, the stats dont show anyone ul/dl 'ng anything, our individual stats are not updating, and when you're on the main page of ABT/VBT, you can no longer see the seeds/leeches/completes...

I know you've been working overtime on getting this move/upgrade done...we love and appreciate you more than you'll ever know

I know you need it....
Old 2007-02-17, 07:19 AM
403.93 GB/369.55 GB/0.91

My download/upload stats aren't updating either. I uploaded about 800 megs to this torrent yesterday--

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...9&highlight=u2

But my stats have remained the same as yesterday morning. Any idea what's going on?
Old 2007-02-17, 09:30 AM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

When I saw all the problems with the stats, I was wondering if the upload/download stats were working. I'll be working on this today.

edit: Go ahead and post in here if you see that your stats are suddenly working again, cuz it's a bit hard for me to tell.

Old 2007-02-17, 09:36 AM
db.etree.org/chachi420
TTD VIP
206.73 GB/1.15 TB/5.72

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTD
This forum requires that you wait 90 seconds before submitting another search. You have 84835 seconds to wait before another search will be allowed.

"If your share ratio is less than 1.0, then please offer b&ps and/or freebies to give back to the TTD community" ~Chachi
Old 2007-02-17, 09:38 AM
db.etree.org/chachi420
TTD VIP
206.73 GB/1.15 TB/5.72

something's also wrong with the time-stamp on posts in threads

"If your share ratio is less than 1.0, then please offer b&ps and/or freebies to give back to the TTD community" ~Chachi

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Site Announcements & Suggestions