The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders

Notices

Good & Bad Traders If you've had either a good or bad experience with a trader here, please let people know.

Old 2007-09-03, 12:26 PM
46.04 GB/10.31 GB/0.22

Thumbs down Bad Trader: Samuel

uses different names and adresses:
Sam Brock, Samual Logan
California

http://bootlegland0.tripod.com/

Email:
[email protected]
[email protected]

I send him 3 shows and he never send me my 3 shows. Don't trade with this Trader!!

a friend of me wrote this:
Liar with Fake shows.... he sold to me a video tape with shows which had nothing to do with what I had asked to him, he also lied to me about the quality...
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2008-01-15, 12:55 PM
57.64 GB/12.94 GB/0.22

Re: Bad Trader/Seller: Sam Brock / Samual Logan

anyone can tell me more about this guy?
some people had good experiences about him...
Old 2008-01-16, 03:00 PM
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Quote:
Originally Posted by limptrader View Post
I just completed a trade with him. The funny thing is I got his link on one of these bad trader posts. He had some Bad Brains footage that I never saw before, I figured it was worth the risk of getting ripped off. I contacted him so I sent 1st. He e-mailed me to let me know that he got my package but he was leaving town for 2 weeks and cannot send my part out untill he got back. I thought I was beat. He e-mailed me the day he got back and said he will have my discs out soon. They arrived today! So for my experience with him, he was a little slow but 100% honest. The video quality of the shows wasn't too great but I'll take whatever's out there by the Bad Brains. The only negative is I think he's doing dvd to SA copies. As far as selling? I have no idea.

I wouldn't call him a bad trader.
Old 2008-01-16, 05:21 PM
samuel brock
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Question Re: Bad Trader/Seller: Sam Brock / Samual Logan

Ha ha ha ha! If you want to trade with me you should find out for yourselves. Talking about me on a thread won't do a thing. If you're afraid of getting ripped or afraid of me not answering your e-mails then let's not waste my time. The funny thing is that people come to me all the time and complain. They don't like my prices, they don't like how i did the shows. Let's be honest some people are just too anal when it comes to trading. I've been ripped off too and if there were ANY mistakes in anyone's bag, it wasn't my intention. I copy the shows the same way they were made for me. Excuse me for not noting that the last song is cut, the audio was recorded in DAT or the fact that I cannot make screen shots. We're not buddies, this is business. All I can say is that if you contact me then you will be sending first. This is everyone's rule. I got people e-mailing me each day and im on a shit load of threads just like this one. There will ALWAYS be other trades.

Best,
GII
Old 2008-01-20, 08:19 PM
12.91 GB/2.81 GB/0.22

NOT HERE YOU WON"T
Old 2008-01-21, 01:30 AM
Music of the Spheres
81.55 GB/77.39 GB/0.95

Pretty stupid to come on and say you sell boots ("They don't like my prices")
Old 2008-01-21, 01:14 PM
519.26 GB/786.51 GB/1.51

fucking idiot
Old 2008-01-25, 02:28 AM
46.04 GB/10.31 GB/0.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuel brock View Post
Ha ha ha ha! If you want to trade with me you should find out for yourselves. Talking about me on a thread won't do a thing. If you're afraid of getting ripped or afraid of me not answering your e-mails then let's not waste my time. The funny thing is that people come to me all the time and complain. They don't like my prices, they don't like how i did the shows. Let's be honest some people are just too anal when it comes to trading. I've been ripped off too and if there were ANY mistakes in anyone's bag, it wasn't my intention. I copy the shows the same way they were made for me. Excuse me for not noting that the last song is cut, the audio was recorded in DAT or the fact that I cannot make screen shots. We're not buddies, this is business. All I can say is that if you contact me then you will be sending first. This is everyone's rule. I got people e-mailing me each day and im on a shit load of threads just like this one. There will ALWAYS be other trades.

Best,
GII
wow, nice speech...
but there is still one problem:
you ripped me off 3 Rage Against The Machine DVDs in 2006

if you do not remember this trade/ripp off i can post the complete email history starting with setting up the trade and ending with the email where you told me "fuck you"

we can still work this out if you want.. i will delete this post and the other posts where i say you are a bad trader, when you are ready for sending me my 3 shows.
Old 2008-03-21, 09:34 AM
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Quote:
Originally Posted by swervncarz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by limptrader View Post
I just completed a trade with him. The funny thing is I got his link on one of these bad trader posts. He had some Bad Brains footage that I never saw before, I figured it was worth the risk of getting ripped off. I contacted him so I sent 1st. He e-mailed me to let me know that he got my package but he was leaving town for 2 weeks and cannot send my part out untill he got back. I thought I was beat. He e-mailed me the day he got back and said he will have my discs out soon. They arrived today! So for my experience with him, he was a little slow but 100% honest. The video quality of the shows wasn't too great but I'll take whatever's out there by the Bad Brains. The only negative is I think he's doing dvd to SA copies. As far as selling? I have no idea.

I wouldn't call him a bad trader.
Disregard my comment above. The footage he sent me was wrong. I got 2 Bad Brians shows from him, they were both the same show and neither of the dates or locations were correct. This guy is trading out mislabled stuff. I have my doubts about a few other shows that I got from him as well but the Bad Brains I'm sure of. That seems to be the same problem other traders had with him. Can all his stuff possibly be mislabled or is he lying about his info for some odd reason?

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders