The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble

Notices

Technobabble Post your general Need for Help questions here.
Lossy or Lossless?
Moderators

Old 2005-11-13, 05:34 AM
Kash
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Upload stalled

I did a quick search on the forum and on the ABC site. Could not find an answer so I decided to post.

I have been downloading the Beatles flood torrents from your tracker, using my ABC client. All went well and I've got them on my computer now. But now I'm trying to seed the torrents and they refuse to. The torrents turn red in my ABC-window, even though the program tells me there are still downloaders present. I've also completed downloading the Queen+PR show from Yokohama and that one is still uploading.
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2005-11-13, 10:19 AM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Re: Upload stalled

Which one of the Beattles Flood torrents are you trying to seed? A couple of them just recently got pulled off the old tracker and then reseeded on the new tracker. So, if that is the case, just grab the torrent file out of the new thread and point it to the folder you already have and it should check the files and then start seeding.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2005-11-13, 12:12 PM
Kash
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

I've downloaded Flood 2, 3 & 8; Fron Kinfaus to Chaos; fixed-On the rooftop. I started downloading them last week, and since the posts regarding changing the tracker are from july I don't think that's the problem. I'll try downloading the torrentfile again though.
Old 2005-11-13, 12:32 PM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Both Flood 2 and 3 were deleted from the old tracker last week and uploaded to the new tracker a few days ago.

Flood 2
Flood 3

Old 2005-11-13, 01:37 PM
Kash
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Ok, that worked on flood 2. But not on 3. Also other torrents that I've just completed downloading have gone red. Really odd and annoying.
Old 2005-11-14, 08:40 PM
152.84 GB/793.90 GB/5.19

I have the newest version (3.1) of ABC. I also have the similar problems. I leave it open and it seems to re-connect. Also be sure that the ports on ABC are aligned with any ports that are forwarded on a router. I use 6881 for both the router and ABC (3.1).
Horace

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble