The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble

Notices

Technobabble Post your general Need for Help questions here.
Lossy or Lossless?
Moderators

Old 2007-10-08, 01:02 PM
63.24 GB/44.50 GB/0.70

torrent help

torrent help...

in regards to the dl/ul ratio, ive been tryin to correct mine (only 0.45 or so right now).

anyways, in my torrent list, once my files are completed i have been leaving them open in hopes to let others upload off me, but every time one of them finishes, it shows up in my torrent list the next time i open bittorrent saying "error: files missing" and there is a red x... at first i thought it was because once they finished i moved the files to a different location.. but the last few times i made sure i didnt move any of the files... yet it still does it? anyone know whats up? i need to fix my ratio.

p.s. i am really horrible with computer talk, so try not to go too far over my head.

thanks

ZEPPELIN RULES.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2007-10-08, 01:31 PM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Re: torrent help

I see you trying to seed a Jefferson Airplane torrent, however it has 3 seeders and 0 leechers, so you will not be seeding to anyone on that torrent. You need to make sure there are some leechers to seed to if you want to raise the upload part of your ratio. Also, you are firewalled which means you will not be able to download or upload with anyone else who is firewalled. This sometimes makes it hard to raise your upload/ratio.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble