The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble

Notices

Technobabble Post your general Need for Help questions here.
Lossy or Lossless?
Moderators

Old 2021-07-26, 08:50 PM
}{eywood, copyright fighter
TTD VIP
550.18 GB/2.40 TB/4.46

Location: too close to Niagara Falls to see what the big deal is
Tracker won't let me connect

Need help here. Came back from hiatus and cannot seed or download from the tracker. Public trackers work. Checked relevant settings on uTorrent. Not sure what to do. Lots of shows for you all
To enforce copyright laws is to prevent people from making peaceful use of the information they possess. If one has acquired the information legitimately it is a violation of freedom of speech to prevent one from using it, reproducing it, trading it. Information is a universal, existing in other people's minds and other people's property, and over these the originator has no legitimate sovereignty. Copyright laws extort from the public a reward enormously in excess of the labor measure of an entertainers' services, making them, in essence, discriminatory against anyone paid a single time for a job. The only way there will ever be balance is when we are either all paid ad infinitum for work we did years ago, or when they are not. Until then I will fight for the freedom of information by challenging copyright law every chance I get. Join the Pirate Party and help make a difference.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2021-07-26, 10:17 PM
642.27 GB/2.72 TB/4.34

Re: Tracker won't let me connect

Happened to me with dime last year, couldn't seed anything. Switched clients after using Utorrent for years and things worked again.
Old 2021-07-26, 10:26 PM
TTD VIP
550.18 GB/2.40 TB/4.46

I still use uTorrent 2.2.1, so I doubt the software is at issue
To enforce copyright laws is to prevent people from making peaceful use of the information they possess. If one has acquired the information legitimately it is a violation of freedom of speech to prevent one from using it, reproducing it, trading it. Information is a universal, existing in other people's minds and other people's property, and over these the originator has no legitimate sovereignty. Copyright laws extort from the public a reward enormously in excess of the labor measure of an entertainers' services, making them, in essence, discriminatory against anyone paid a single time for a job. The only way there will ever be balance is when we are either all paid ad infinitum for work we did years ago, or when they are not. Until then I will fight for the freedom of information by challenging copyright law every chance I get. Join the Pirate Party and help make a difference.
Old 2021-07-28, 12:14 PM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Perhaps try a different client just to verify it isn't the client settings. Or, do you have access to another computer so you can try connecting from there?

Old 2021-07-28, 12:17 PM
wanna buy me a drink????
1.87 TB/2.30 TB/1.23

U torrent stopped working for me a while ago for what that's worth
"Trust a pro" Keith Richards
"here is my offer: nothing" Mike C
Old 2021-07-28, 01:28 PM
TTD VIP
550.18 GB/2.40 TB/4.46

Yeah thanks for pointing out the obvious, Lynne. On the other computer now and working fine.
Old 2021-07-28, 02:59 PM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeace View Post
Yeah thanks for pointing out the obvious, Lynne. On the other computer now and working fine.

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble