The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble

Notices

Technobabble Post your general Need for Help questions here.
Lossy or Lossless?
Moderators

Old 2011-10-29, 08:03 AM
208.67 GB/587.70 GB/2.82

How do i request a Torrent to be listed again that has fallen off the Tracker

Hi, This is my first post on the Forums, although i have been Trading via the Torrent Tracker on the Traders Den for a while now. I cannot seem to locate a way of requesting shows that were once available on TTD that are no longer active. Can i do this by means by means of posting a request, I have been asking TTD members who have previously traded by torrent, to Seed again - but this is a bit hit and miss and would rather just put a request on the forum - please could someone let me know if i have overlooked how to do this if this funtion is already available - Cheers (By the way, the Torrent i would to get a Re-Seed of would be- Robin Trower 2010-09-19 The Brook, Southampton, UK (FLAC) - I was at this show and missed it last time it was on TTD, would love to hear this again. Many Thanks, my apologies if this has been posted in the wrong forum area.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2011-10-29, 10:14 AM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Re: How do i request a Torrent to be listed again that has fallen off the Tracker

You would post a reseed request in one of these two forums:
ISO Audio BT
ISO Video BT

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble