The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble

Notices

Technobabble Post your general Need for Help questions here.
Lossy or Lossless?
Moderators

Old 2007-09-03, 09:18 PM
Bass Aficionado
43.96 GB/166.70 GB/3.79

Mislabeled torrent

Some one was just kind enough to point out that I mislabeled a torrent. Is there any chance a mod could fix it for me?
the torrent is

Roger Waters Radio KAOS 1984-11-14 Arie Crown Theater, Chicago (SHN)

The year is wrong. It is supposed to be 1987.

Thank you.

We were brash young fellows'. I was always hanging with the older crowd anyway. The musicians were the Hip Cats, and I was hanging with them anyway. I Just started out real early. We were just so happy to be playing with James Brown. We wouldn't have dared asked for any writer's credits, we didn't know anything about that.

When we got with George, he didn't care what was happening. He liked how crazy we were looking and dressing. I kinda liked being with George more so at the time, because George let us do what we wanted to do. But I needed both lessons.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2007-09-03, 10:04 PM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Re: Mislabeled torrent

We can change the title of the thread (but so can you by hitting the edit button on your first post). However, the name of the attachment is not something I want to go change - I'm worried that I may screw things up.

edit: I changed the thread title and I noticed you didn't mean the attachment name since it was fine.

Old 2007-09-03, 10:16 PM
Bass Aficionado
43.96 GB/166.70 GB/3.79

It was past the time limit to edit it myself. Thanks Lynne

We were brash young fellows'. I was always hanging with the older crowd anyway. The musicians were the Hip Cats, and I was hanging with them anyway. I Just started out real early. We were just so happy to be playing with James Brown. We wouldn't have dared asked for any writer's credits, we didn't know anything about that.

When we got with George, he didn't care what was happening. He liked how crazy we were looking and dressing. I kinda liked being with George more so at the time, because George let us do what we wanted to do. But I needed both lessons.
Old 2007-09-03, 10:18 PM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathant
It was past the time limit to edit it myself. Thanks Lynne
You don't have a time limit to edit the first post in a thread. It is always editable.

Old 2007-09-03, 10:21 PM
Bass Aficionado
43.96 GB/166.70 GB/3.79

Old 2007-09-03, 10:24 PM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathant

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble