The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders

Notices

Good & Bad Traders If you've had either a good or bad experience with a trader here, please let people know.

Old 2012-05-11, 04:22 PM
31.85 GB/25.94 GB/0.81

Thumbs down Bad Trader: Laufi

[Excuse My English if it isn't perfect]

Maybe some of you have heard of the big Jethro Tull collector laufi that have released som Mpeg Jethro Tull videos from his website: http://www.laufi.de/

And i was interested in some of his videos. So we made a deal and i sent my videos to him 22nd of February and he received them.
He told me also that he is very busy and i understood so I waited.

The last message i recieved from him was from 16th of April and he told me that he is very busy and that it takes time for him to transfer the videos that i want from tape to DVD.

It is now 11th of May and i have sent him several messages on how everything is going but no replys whats so ever.

And according to his Jethro Tull forum: http://www.laufi.de/board/index.php
He's been active these days (Last time was hours ago!) and still he haven't answer'd my e-mails.

And i'm still wondering if he will reply or not.
So i'm wondering if any of you have traded with him before and how was it? Or should i change this to "Bad Trader" ?

Last edited by Krylov; 2012-05-29 at 09:36 AM.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2012-05-20, 12:31 PM
7.88 GB/0.00 KB/0.00

Re: Questionable Trader: Laufi

I'm also interested in Jethro Tull shows so I just checked his web-site, I don't know if you saw it but he wrote something like this;

ATTENTION:
I had a desastrous crash in my e-mail inbox this morning! ALL e-mails, sent to [email protected] are lost! So if you asked for a trade, etc, please contact me again! Thanks.

Have you saw this text before? Or was it there when you arranged trading with him?

I hope this helps mate.
Old 2012-05-20, 05:30 PM
31.85 GB/25.94 GB/0.81

Re: Questionable Trader: Laufi

Yes, i saw that when I started talking to him. And yes, I have contaced him again and again and again...
Old 2012-05-29, 09:41 AM
31.85 GB/25.94 GB/0.81

Re: Bad Trader: Laufi

It has gone over three months now, And Still no message from Laufi.
Again, I have sent him many e-mails but no answers!

His nickname: Laufi

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders