The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders

Notices

Good & Bad Traders If you've had either a good or bad experience with a trader here, please let people know.

Old 2008-12-09, 03:11 PM
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Question Misunderstanding between Garth & Christoph

CHRISTOPHER IS FROM GERMANY AND A BAD TRADER. PLEASE AVOID IT AT ALL MEANS.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2008-12-09, 04:33 PM
boing boom tschak
184.53 GB/325.24 GB/1.76

Re: BAD TRADER: CHRISTOPH HECLER

Sorry to hear about the bad trade. Is this person registered here and if so, what's their username? How long has it been since this person was to send their part of the trade?
Old 2008-12-10, 11:33 PM
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Re: Bad Trader: Christoph Hecler

Christopher I don't think is on this board. He's on Tapetraders. It's been well over a year and a half.
Old 2008-12-11, 03:15 AM
boing boom tschak
184.53 GB/325.24 GB/1.76

Wow, it seems like you've been rather patient.
Old 2008-12-11, 04:18 AM
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Hi,

his real name is Christoph Hechler. I did 2 or 3 trades with him in the last 12 months. All went smooth without any problems.

Sorry to hear but to my mind he`s reliable!

cheers

laffitteboogie59
Old 2008-12-12, 05:54 AM
384.11 GB/140.88 GB/0.37

I donīt know who and where you are - but - if you are announcing somebody as a bad trader - please verify why.
I canīt proof your opinion.
Christoph is a reliable trader as far as he did hundreds of trades without any complaint.
Old 2008-12-14, 06:52 AM
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Question Misunderstanding between Garth & Christoph

in a former thread a guy called GARTH called me a bad trader.

Please be aware of this guy because I can tell you that this statement is a 100% defamation.

I definitely do not know who he is. He did not respond to my private message asking him why he called me a bad trader. Never heard of this guy.

I just have the right to correct his statements:

1. I did not do any trades through tapetradernetwork in the past 5 years.
I even did not log on there through the past 5 years. You can even verify this through the moderators there.
THAT'S DEFINITELY THE FIRST PROOF THAT HE IS TELLING YOU LIES !!!

2. I even just did a few trades with always the same guys through the past 3 years. All went smooth. All of the traders will approve this.

3. Before, I did hundreds of trades with other traders, all went smooth and fine. On demand I can give you a list of about 500 traders and their names, with whom I have traded.

4. I got no complaint through all the time I am doing trades.

5. I never heard from a guy called GARTH.

Make your own opinion - but I just wanted to advise you to be careful with this guy.

I really hate somebody doing statements withouth any further details, even spreading bottomless defamations missing any kind of evidence.

P.S. Stating the full name of somebody and spreading this kind of lies should - just my opinion - lead to a sent off from this forum.
Again - just my opinion.
At least the guy could have got back to me personally to explain some things - but he didnīt.
Old 2008-12-14, 01:00 PM
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Re: Bad Trader: Garth

Sorry about the delay. A PM was just sent to you explaiining my actions and why I'm upset. About me being a bad trader, I don't think so. I always deliver. In my books if you don't answer my emails you are in my bad books.
Old 2008-12-14, 02:39 PM
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Misunderstanding between Garth & Christoph

We had a PM communication between Garth and Christoph who did bad trader alerts about each other (Garth started calling Christoph a bad trader) and finally found the reason why:

this shares a little more light now....
FIRST OF ALL: both never did a trade whith each other - thatīs what Garth confirmed right now, too.
Indeed it might be true that Garth wrote several e-mails to Christoph asking about setting up a trade, but what I guess is that somehow - I donīt know why all his messages were directed to Christoph's Spam Filter.

From my point of view the majority of all taders forums are having a definition for BAD TRADERS in mind - and thatīs traders, who arrange trades by e-mail, fix with the other trader what they want, but never send their part of the trade to the other trader.

AND THAT'S WHY I WAS UPSET MYSELF READING GARTH's POST. Because I never did things like that. Just was a victim of these bad traders myself several times...

Anyhow....itīs a classical misunderstading - I guess both are good traders but definitely had a different understanding about a BAD TRADER.

So - whatīs your definition of a bad trader ?
Old 2008-12-14, 02:53 PM
TTD Staff
519.51 GB/686.89 GB/1.32

Re: Definition of the Term Bad Trader - Misunderstanding between Garth and Christoph - we would need a common understanding !!!

1 thing is sure for me ... you can't be a BAD TRADER if you refuse to set up a trade with anyone !!!! or if you don't reply to PM or e-mails

TRADE:

http://www.antinea25.webs.com
(not updated)

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...ad.php?t=61696
(updated)

feedbacks :
http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...ad.php?t=18915

VERY SELECTIVE SNAIL MAIL AND ONLINE TRADES now

ONLY in search of rare KORN masters or KIM DRACULA videos
Old 2008-12-14, 03:02 PM
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Re: Definition of the Term Bad Trader - Misunderstanding between Garth and Christoph - we would need a common understanding !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinea View Post
1 thing is sure for me ... you can't be a BAD TRADER if you refuse to set up a trade with anyone !!!! or if you don't reply to PM or e-mails
that was my understanding, too !!!

But Garth had a different understanding....
Old 2008-12-14, 03:07 PM
The Fisherman
195.99 GB/512.79 GB/2.62

a bad trader is someone that doesn't follow through on their end of the deal. and, that's it.

i don't trade much any more & don't reply to emails all the time. that doesn't make me a bad trader, and i'd pissed if someone said it did.
Old 2008-12-14, 03:57 PM
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

My Apology to you all including Chris

I must apologize for making my statement about Chris. Guess my understanding of a bad trader is different from other peoples. I think when someone I sent a list/email to that doesn't answer is not interested. But at the same time if they don't respond to say no thanks and telling me why, that is being rude. And I find them unreliable. Sorry about that folks. LIke I said before I am a good trader. We and Chris just had a little misunderstanding of the term bad trader. I am confirming that Chris never did a trade with me and he never sent me any cds/dvds. Just to clear that up. I was upset as I sent many emails and he never answered. I also get emails in my spam box which sometimes I just delete without looking. I get too much spam from Africa. But now I will always check the spam box too. We are friends now. Merry Christmas everyone! Sorry for being a ass on this board.
Old 2008-12-15, 03:50 PM
TTD Staff
1.11 TB/1.41 TB/1.27

seems a number of people have dealt with Christopher and have had no problems

as mentioned, you will need to provide more details garth...have you been in contact with him for the entire 1.5 years? this could have just been a postal problem/lost mail/etc and then got lost in shuffle...as of this moment, it sounds like he is not the type of trader to just rip somebody off tho

if Christopher is a member here, maybe he should speak up and shed some light
Old 2008-12-15, 03:57 PM
389.16 GB/867.01 GB/2.23

aar.on, I think they got it figured out:

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...ad.php?t=67414

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders