The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders

Notices

Good & Bad Traders If you've had either a good or bad experience with a trader here, please let people know.

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-25, 09:42 AM
R.I.P. Rocky
TTD VIP
5.17 TB/6.43 TB/1.24

Re: BAD TRADER....FROM CROATIA !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepperland22 View Post
There are ratio RULES here. You are supposed to upload as much as you download, however that is not a stipulation.
and
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrenchu View Post
ps, the guy asked a million times if I mailed it and never asked another thing after that.If the dvds got lost he would be emailing constantly."I'll let you know when they get here" was the last email he sent.I knew I was burned and forgot about him till this thread.So if anyone believes that lost in the mail jive...Ivan has a bridge he wants to sell ya
igrgur47 is a liar on trades and he knows it. If he says he isnīt he really needs some psychologic help. Iīve explained my experiences with him which are exactly the same other nice folks have made.
igrgur47 is a liar on his sharing behaviour, too. Heīs got a slower bandwith than others. But heīs always jumping off the seed when heīs finished. This has nothing to do with bandwith. This is bad and egoistic only behaviour.
I really hope igrgur47 will be banned from TTD. Heīs a pain only, and a liar of course.
Old 2008-05-25, 10:27 AM
69.41 GB/104.76 GB/1.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karst View Post
Croatians, eh...

Rotten to the core.
being an ignorant rascist isn't any better..........
Old 2008-05-25, 10:53 PM
959.24 GB/450.24 GB/0.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by tWreCK51 View Post
being an ignorant rascist isn't any better..........
I'm not about to tell you what he meant when he said what he said about Croatian's.....all I know is that it certainly looks to me that I've opened up a can of worms regarding this guy and he's making Croatian traders look bad if anything.......

Word for word....this guy does the same thing to other's as he just did with me a couple months ago........PIG !!

Live and LEARN I guess !!

JB
Old 2008-05-26, 02:26 AM
298.67 GB/139.17 GB/0.47

he sent me a couple of pm's. i am not going to post them but i assure you they were as rediculous as the rest of his posts here if not almost identical.
Old 2008-05-26, 12:01 PM
1.63 TB/2.63 TB/1.61

I am currently going through the same thing with him as the rest of you, word for word. I have nothing new to add except that I will not send another set of SRV DVD's to him. It is difficult to explain why this is happening to so many different people and it's the same process. Live and learn.
Old 2008-05-26, 12:45 PM
1.12 TB/1.19 TB/1.06

It's hard to believe he took in so many people and he's only just now being found out.

I'm glad I only have one SRV show.

Text file of over 1500 DVDs:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxX3...Q2M/edit?pli=1

Trading status: Canada and USA only-please VERIFY all discs.

http://db.etree.org/public_wantlist....erid=tgunn2760
Old 2008-05-26, 03:21 PM
You're never too old to Rock
1.30 TB/1.06 TB/0.81

I have only done 1 snail mail trade since I joined TTD. I was given 6 DVD's with the stipulation that I seed them here(because I have a dedicated seed) and give credit to the guy that sent them to me(Spencer1). It took me a while but I upped some of those DVD's, one of which was The Beatles at Shea Stadium and you all know how well that went. This is what we do as trader's...we trade, not steal..I may not have the kind of collection as guys like Axel but my computer is dedicated to trading music, I really don't use it for anything else. Whatever I d/l, I always keep seeding until 100% or no peers, whichever is first. This is a great trading community and I hate to hear about bad trades. I never knew that ratios aren't inforced because I think it is a courtesy to everyone else to up as much as you down. Axel, dont give up on B&P, maybe someday I will ask you for a trade as I share with many people in my community who have no idea what bit torrents are. They think it's great to get a copy of a show they attended. There are plenty of great traders here and a few assholes...let's get on with the great traders

My u/l list:
http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...rents&u=154242
Old 2008-05-26, 05:54 PM
883.02 GB/1.43 TB/1.66

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoryGallagher View Post
Hi folks, Iīve experienced the same like some of you.
Iīve send Mr. Ivica Grulic from Croatia 10 DVDīs in December 2007, he never shipped something in return, excuses only. Heīs the badest trader Iīve ever met.

Can we call him a trader when he always gets something and never ships something in return. Sorry for using a bad word, but heīs a heckler indeed
Hi,

I also sendt two shipments with SRV dvd's to the same Mr. Ivica Grulic from Croatia, and got nothing in return.
Old 2008-05-26, 06:37 PM
620.98 GB/409.51 GB/0.66

HOLLY SHIT, I had no idea this was so bad. What a fuckin' punk ass bitch. To think I even felt bad for rippin him on that SRV tread make me want to puke. I even sent a PM to him saying I was sorry for being so harsh about the ratio thing, amd I would even mail Rory some DVDs with his name on them to clear it up, not that big of a deal. BUT, BUT I was wrong, this dude has pulled a serious scam on people and really not joke HE HAD BETTER BE BANNED FROM EVERY TORRENT SITE> he is sick and I am amazed he worked over so many people, but I guess there are still a lot of kind, giving people out there. ( the only good thing about this bullshit experience).

Is he banned? can a mod answer that one?

And sorry to those that got fooled by his lies.
Old 2008-05-26, 11:35 PM
R.I.P. Rocky
TTD VIP
5.17 TB/6.43 TB/1.24

Thumbs down Re: BAD TRADER....FROM CROATIA !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by igrgur47 View Post
Nobody is misrepresenting nobody,understand?
I don't care about my ratio,and there are no ratio rules here,if there were,I would care on seeding maybe a bit more,but anyway,I have low speeds,so it is hard for me to go on any seeding,not to mention to do it a lot!
All I told in that thread is true,and I don't bother explaining myself again to nobody,also check it guys,your ratio is not so higher too,so I certainly do not need no help/demand from somebody like you,mind your own bussines guys,and your ratio ain't so pretty nice too,got it?
You asked me first! You offered a B&P of 2 blancs of yourīs for 1 video DVD of mine! You asked frequently! You finally got the stuff I sent in December 2007! You appeared immediately then! You began excusing and apologizing for being busy at work and whatever! I was polite for more than five months! You started saying things like in your comment above when youīd been caught that deep in your lies! Your words on your share ratio have nothing to do with your bandwith either! You always play Hit&Run on your downloads!
Youīve lied to other folks, too, see those comments.
You are the scum of this side
Old 2008-05-26, 11:44 PM
R.I.P. Rocky
TTD VIP
5.17 TB/6.43 TB/1.24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubwise12 View Post
HOLLY SHIT, I had no idea this was so bad. What a fuckin' punk ass bitch. To think I even felt bad for rippin him on that SRV tread make me want to puke. I even sent a PM to him saying I was sorry for being so harsh about the ratio thing, amd I would even mail Rory some DVDs with his name on them to clear it up, not that big of a deal. BUT, BUT I was wrong, this dude has pulled a serious scam on people and really not joke HE HAD BETTER BE BANNED FROM EVERY TORRENT SITE> he is sick and I am amazed he worked over so many people, but I guess there are still a lot of kind, giving people out there. ( the only good thing about this bullshit experience).

Is he banned? can a mod answer that one?

And sorry to those that got fooled by his lies.
Hi broī Dub, that fuckinī guy canīt be banned as mods have told me.
To my opinion best we can do is adding a link to this forumīs side to our ulīs like Iīve done. We can add an info from http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/member.php?u=175887 to see his "current activity on tracker"(for those who donīt kow just click on that option) If we follow him we may stop him from downloading. And weīll follow him wherever he goes on this side. Itīs a pity we have to do this.

Broī Dub, youīre right, he could do this for so long without being detected because all he fooled acted friendly for a long time. This is absolutely positive the most folks here are good guys
Old 2008-05-27, 04:59 AM
Utterly Bastard Groovy
75.55 GB/92.04 GB/1.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoryGallagher View Post
that fuckinī guy canīt be banned as mods have told me.
Are you serious? WTF! What does he have to do to get shoved off?
Old 2008-05-27, 11:30 AM
TTD VIP
19.33 TB/8.15 TB/0.42

This is the reason I don't trade. I just mail burn and mail off (as long as it's in the U.S). He wanted some SRV from my collection and I told him I don't know the ZIP code for Bolgradezlov, or any other Croation city for that matter.
Old 2008-05-27, 12:19 PM
959.24 GB/450.24 GB/0.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladsmythe View Post
This is the reason I don't trade. I just mail burn and mail off (as long as it's in the U.S). He wanted some SRV from my collection and I told him I don't know the ZIP code for Bolgradezlov, or any other Croation city for that matter.
Good one....you're one of the lucky one's my friend !!

...not to worry folk's....he'll be paid back some day....I am almost sure of it....

" Come out from that rock Grgur...have I got a sweet deal in the mail for you.."

JB
Old 2008-05-28, 06:50 AM
TTD Staff
1.11 TB/1.41 TB/1.27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karst View Post
Are you serious? WTF! What does he have to do to get shoved off?
he's been banned, however banning someones account isn't always that easy...i won't go into specifics, but suffice it to say, its not hard to get banned from a public forum and re-join under different pretenses...imo, banning is just a false comfort, cuz he/she will most likely be back under a "new" identity [if they aren't already]

***EVERYONE SHOULD READ THE FOLLOWING:

but this brings up a point i can't seem to understand

why are a bunch of people setting up large trades with someone who contacted them, and then sending out first?!?!?!?!

i get contacted all the time for trades from strangers, and my response is always the same --
NO i won't trade 10 or 20 discs the first time around
NO i won't send out anything, hell i won't even burn anything, until i've received the shows from their end

think about it--if someone contacts you & only wants to set up a 20 show trade, but is not willing to do a small trade first, that should be a red flag that somethings a bit shady...and as for sending discs out, anyone who's been trading more than a year or two should know -- you contact me first, you send first

anyone who is honest &/or has been trading for any length of time will have no problems with the above stipulations, cuz its common trading practices...if they get all defensive or excitable or aggressive - cut the trade then & there [99% of the time that's an indicator there will be problem]...and do a bit of googling on the person if yer trading for the first time...you'd be surprised what an email addy and a name/town/country can turn up

hopefully the above will help some of you noobs avoid getting burned by rip off bootlegger thiefs...as for you seasoned traders who got jacked by this guy - you shoulda known better

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders