The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders

Notices

Good & Bad Traders If you've had either a good or bad experience with a trader here, please let people know.

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-28, 07:34 AM
61.85 GB/74.30 GB/1.20

Re: BAD TRADER....FROM CROATIA !!!!

Maybe Croatia should be on the banned list for trading. First he says his wife received the parcel, then he says he didn't receive it.....maybe he should talk to his wife about getting it so his part of the trade gets magically sent out proper like.

One thing I can't stand is someone who just "forgets" pieces of the puzzle just to justify his being the victim.....what a waste. What a shame indeed.

I think the e-mail transcripts should get posted....see what jogs the memory of this trader and what accidentally slips by his busy scheduled thought process.

Bum traders should get banned until they make good...otherwise they just waste bandwidth.

Old 2008-05-28, 05:38 PM
959.24 GB/450.24 GB/0.47

AAR.oner......

Great information to go by....appreciated !

A couple good things came out of this....1 > that this idiot has been identified...2 > I made a new connection and set up a real decent trade...I'm almost positive this one will work out...you can just tell !!

The thief in Croatia...I had doubts about right from the start...my mistake like I said......

Too bad..there are a lot of REAL DECENT TRADERS overseas that may be looked over cause of this fool IVAN GRGUR......

Happy trading folks......

JB
Old 2008-05-28, 08:32 PM
Rez Ipsa Loquitor
264.10 GB/182.93 GB/0.69

he did the same thing to me.... fuck him
Old 2008-05-28, 08:52 PM
Rez Ipsa Loquitor
264.10 GB/182.93 GB/0.69

sent today:

Igur,

Hello, this is Voodoochild137 from TTD. I hope you enjoy being banned for being such an asshole. I would not mind sending you a few DVDs for free, but you couldn't even be man enough to tell me you didn't want to send anything back. You are the slime of the earth, and I hope you eventually get what you deserve and someone rips you off for all you have stolen from others. It is Ironic that you chose to rip people off for such a pure musicians work. You call yourself a Stevie Ray Vaughan fan, I call you a thief. It is people like you who ruin the fun of trading with others. Fuck off you Croatian piece of shit.

Voodoochild
Old 2008-05-29, 03:02 AM
R.I.P. Rocky
TTD VIP
5.17 TB/6.43 TB/1.24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoochild137 View Post
sent today:

Igur,

Hello, this is Voodoochild137 from TTD. I hope you enjoy being banned for being such an asshole. I would not mind sending you a few DVDs for free, but you couldn't even be man enough to tell me you didn't want to send anything back. You are the slime of the earth, and I hope you eventually get what you deserve and someone rips you off for all you have stolen from others. It is Ironic that you chose to rip people off for such a pure musicians work. You call yourself a Stevie Ray Vaughan fan, I call you a thief. It is people like you who ruin the fun of trading with others. Fuck off you Croatian piece of shit.

Voodoochild
Yeah man, I was smelling trouble when igrugr contacted me, trusted in folks behaving well in gerneral incl him(now Iīve got some new information). I must apologize to this community I saw my suspicion confirmed when I saw Voodoochild137 asking igrugr about shipping in return, which was months ago. I should have asked Voodoochild137 immediately about igrugr which I didnīt. Big sorry folks, I think I could have avoided that day more folks getting robbed
Voodoochild137, well chosen words in that email
Old 2008-05-29, 07:01 AM
TTD Staff
0.00 KB/5.71 TB/Inf.

Nothing else to be said on this one...closed

Please contact the staff before trading with anyone in croatia that you don't know.
Closed Thread

The Traders' Den > Music Sharing > Snail Mail Trading > Good & Bad Traders