The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Site Announcements & Suggestions

Notices

Site Announcements & Suggestions This is where you should make your suggestions to us on how to improve your experience here and where to post about site problems/issues.
Moderators

Old 2007-12-04, 06:58 AM
513.78 GB/867.10 GB/1.69

Re: Forum software upgrade on Monday

Not sure if this is a problem due to changes 2 torrents are saying tracker sending invalid data <null>

The Bob Rivers Show 102.5 KZOK Audio Vault Pt.4 and 5
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2007-12-04, 08:12 AM
crumpet-stuffer
TTD Staff
87.48 GB/884.33 GB/10.11

^^^^ this seems to be working ok for me so far (part 4) - but I just downloaded and started it.

Were you already running these prior to Monday's forum update? I'm wondering if that's why some people are seeing this message?
Old 2007-12-04, 08:21 AM
TTD VIP
3.00 TB/13.22 TB/4.41

I'm trying to download ZZ Top and nothing is happening. It's not launching.
Old 2007-12-04, 08:38 AM
crumpet-stuffer
TTD Staff
87.48 GB/884.33 GB/10.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by door71 View Post
I'm trying to download ZZ Top and nothing is happening. It's not launching.
link, please.
Old 2007-12-04, 08:58 AM
TTD VIP
3.00 TB/13.22 TB/4.41

ZZ Top KBFH 80 Passaic NJ FLAC.torrent

Sorry. http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...2&d=1172572859
Old 2007-12-04, 09:05 AM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

That link works for me door71. Are you doing a Save As or just clicking the link or ?? And exactly what is happening for you?

As for "The Who"... I forgot that I need to delete the word "who" from the list of illegal words that vbulletin has.... somewhere. I gotta find that file.

Old 2007-12-04, 09:27 AM
TTD VIP
3.00 TB/13.22 TB/4.41

Let me try it again and get specifics.

Is there any reason that I keep getting logged out? I've had to log in 4 times in the last hour and a half.
Old 2007-12-04, 09:35 AM
TTD VIP
3.00 TB/13.22 TB/4.41

I have always clicked on the link, then chose open file and it always went to the Azureus download page. I used to get a pop up telling me the download has been added to Azureus........now I'm not.
Old 2007-12-04, 10:11 AM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Make sure when you login you check the box to stay logged in. (vbulletin did something with the cookies and other security features in this update)

OK, so this time, you click the attachment and you aren't getting a pop-up at all? Is this on every torrent or just that one? Also, do a force refresh on that page and see if it helps.

Old 2007-12-04, 10:11 AM
Shareblue Platinum Member
471.23 GB/591.81 GB/1.26

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Lynne View Post
That link works for me door71. Are you doing a Save As or just clicking the link or ?? And exactly what is happening for you?

As for "The Who"... I forgot that I need to delete the word "who" from the list of illegal words that vbulletin has.... somewhere. I gotta find that file.
That link works for me too.
Old 2007-12-04, 10:47 AM
TTD VIP
3.00 TB/13.22 TB/4.41

For some reason the torrent isn't linking to Azureus..................it is going to the desktop as an attachment php.

I'm trying as hard as I can to explain what is going on. I downloaded 3 shows yesterday without any problems.
Old 2007-12-04, 10:50 AM
513.78 GB/867.10 GB/1.69

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskg View Post
^^^^ this seems to be working ok for me so far (part 4) - but I just downloaded and started it.

Were you already running these prior to Monday's forum update? I'm wondering if that's why some people are seeing this message?

Snag these the day that they appeared. Have been on ever since. Was fine last night before bed. Parts 1, 2 , 3. all running fine. Also when u check my activity it doesn't show parts 4 and 5 in the list.

After u see this i will try reloading the torrents.
Old 2007-12-04, 10:51 AM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by door71 View Post
For some reason the torrent isn't linking to Azureus..................it is going to the desktop as an attachment php.

I'm trying as hard as I can to explain what is going on. I downloaded 3 shows yesterday without any problems.
Downloaded them yesterday prior to the upgrade or after the upgrade? Once it is on the desktop, can you double-click to start it? You may have to look in your browser preferences and set something to open up Azureus. I changed the name of the script that downloads your torrent file. It used to be called "downloadtor.php" and now I am using the regular "attachment.php" file to download.

Old 2007-12-04, 10:53 AM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by LvDMB2 View Post
Snag these the day that they appeared. Have been on ever since. Was fine last night before bed. Parts 1, 2 , 3. all running fine. Also when u check my activity it doesn't show parts 4 and 5 in the list.

After u see this i will try reloading the torrents.
If you continue to have problems, can you give me a link to the thread so I can check some stuff out. Also, are you downloading from the same IP that you are posting from?

Old 2007-12-04, 10:56 AM
TTD VIP
3.00 TB/13.22 TB/4.41

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Lynne View Post
Downloaded them yesterday prior to the upgrade or after the upgrade? Once it is on the desktop, can you double-click to start it? You may have to look in your browser preferences and set something to open up Azureus. I changed the name of the script that downloads your torrent file. It used to be called "downloadtor.php" and now I am using the regular "attachment.php" file to download.

The last one completed at 11:18AM yesterday. Let me try again. Thanks for helping a computer dummy.

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Site Announcements & Suggestions