The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble

Notices

Technobabble Post your general Need for Help questions here.
Lossy or Lossless?
Moderators

Old 2006-12-19, 09:16 AM
99.52 GB/118.26 GB/1.19

stuck at 99.9% with a new upload

Hi,

I uploaded a new torrent and I'm showing I'm stuck at 99.9%. I created a new torrent thinking I might of made a chance in the files after creating the torrent and still no good. At this time I have no leechers....

Any ideas?

Thanks, FlowerKing
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2006-12-19, 09:53 AM
789.83 GB/484.60 GB/0.61

Re: stuck at 99.9% with a new upload

Restart computer and re-download your personalized torrent. Hope that works
Old 2006-12-19, 10:48 AM
670.09 GB/1.10 TB/1.67

I had the same thing happen to me this weekend. I fixed it by selecting "seeding" under my add mode when I opened the torrent file using Azureus. It jumped right to 100% and started seeding. I thought my problem was solved.

NOW, everyone else is stuck at 99.9% and I have no idea how to fix it. Ive read where this happens when you change a file, such as a text file after you've created the torrent. Well, I have NOT changed anything but they're all still hung up at 99.9% over on the Mofro 4/7/06 show Im trying to seed.

Man, you'd think after figuring out synching and authoring the DVD, that seeding it would be simple. Not so, so far...

Thanks in advance for any help on this!
Old 2006-12-19, 11:08 AM
99.52 GB/118.26 GB/1.19

I'm puzzled...I created a torrent hree the otherday and it's succesful and still seeding.

I tried several more times to upload this and still stuck at 99.9%.

I re-created another torrent, shut down my computer and still....

Is there anyway I can remove my orginal posting on the site and start all over or?

Thanks for any and all help

FlowerKing
Old 2006-12-19, 12:30 PM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Make sure that all of the files are closed before you make the torrent file. Also, if it was a video and you took screen captures in VLC prior to making the torrent file, you will probably have to restart the computer before making the torrent file. Once all the text files are closed, the audio/video files are not opening in any listening/viewing application, then make the torrent file. You may test it in your bittorrent client now and see if it goes to 100%, but then you will have to remove it from the bt client prior to uploading the show. Then, upload the show and download the personalized torrent. Start that up in your bt client and it should go to 100% and then into seed mode.

Old 2006-12-20, 08:08 AM
99.52 GB/118.26 GB/1.19

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Lynne
Make sure that all of the files are closed before you make the torrent file. Also, if it was a video and you took screen captures in VLC prior to making the torrent file, you will probably have to restart the computer before making the torrent file. Once all the text files are closed, the audio/video files are not opening in any listening/viewing application, then make the torrent file. You may test it in your bittorrent client now and see if it goes to 100%, but then you will have to remove it from the bt client prior to uploading the show. Then, upload the show and download the personalized torrent. Start that up in your bt client and it should go to 100% and then into seed mode.

Thank you!!!!

Working like a charm!

Be well..be kind, FlowerKing

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble