The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble > Lossy or Lossless?

Notices

Lossy or Lossless? Please use this forum to post spectral and frequency analysis posts about shows you have your doubts about.

Old 2006-11-27, 11:50 AM
1.12 TB/1.19 TB/1.06

QUEEN LIVE IN BUENOS AIRES 1981-Lossy or lossless?

Hi all,

I would like to seed this torrent, I downloaded it from Queenzone, it is in PAL format, Pro Shot, Queen TV productions, (QTV appears on the top right throughout the concert), Spanish commentary throughout.

I have googled it searching for lineage but have not been able to find anything. I posted in Queenzone and so far have received no conclusive information. I suspect the DVD is a lossless VHS transfer, but would like to make sure before I seed it.

The video and audio are in my opinion both 8/10, there may be several versions, this one has menus made of Argentinian flags as backgrounds.

It's an excellent show, I just hope it's lossless.

I know there is at least one Queen trader here, he reported a bad trader named Carlos from Florida. I imagine he would know if the DVD is lossless.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Technobabble > Lossy or Lossless?