The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Site Announcements & Suggestions

Notices

Site Announcements & Suggestions This is where you should make your suggestions to us on how to improve your experience here and where to post about site problems/issues.
Moderators

Old 2006-07-14, 05:21 PM
Greedy Corporation
TTD Staff
73.48 GB/423.76 GB/5.77

Torrent Stats

How about adding "most completes"?

Everyone loves statistics don't they?

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2006-07-14, 05:36 PM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Re: Torrent Stats

I can do that, but it would be for the Most Completes of the Active Torrents. Once we move a torrent to Inactive, I get rid of all stats associated with it (including the list of files, size of the torrent, number of completes, usernames of people who completed, etc). But, I can easily list the top 10 (or whatever) Most Completed of the Active torrents.

Old 2006-07-14, 05:41 PM
time for the last rewind
838.29 GB/2.36 TB/2.88

this one board I am on has the stats for most time logged in.. top ten posters, top ten topic starters.. yadda yadda..

... but, who is competing anyways
Old 2006-07-14, 06:26 PM
Greedy Corporation
TTD Staff
73.48 GB/423.76 GB/5.77

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Lynne
I can do that, but it would be for the Most Completes of the Active Torrents. Once we move a torrent to Inactive, I get rid of all stats associated with it (including the list of files, size of the torrent, number of completes, usernames of people who completed, etc). But, I can easily list the top 10 (or whatever) Most Completed of the Active torrents.
Oh. Just an idea I had when browsing the stats. I didn't realize inactive torrent's data went away. No biggie.
Old 2006-07-14, 06:28 PM
Greedy Corporation
TTD Staff
73.48 GB/423.76 GB/5.77

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohkeepa
this one board I am on has the stats for most time logged in.. top ten posters, top ten topic starters.. yadda yadda..

... but, who is competing anyways
I think I remember that U2Lynne can see how many times people refresh the site. Somebody had a HUGE number of refreshes. I hope it wasn't me.
Old 2006-07-14, 06:40 PM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcbullet
I think I remember that U2Lynne can see how many times people refresh the site. Somebody had a HUGE number of refreshes. I hope it wasn't me.
I can look at the site stats and see who has the most hits every month (they hit the most number of pages whether new or refreshed) and which use the most bandwidth every month (someone who hits an image type thread *cough* The Babe Thread *cough* the most).

Old 2006-07-14, 06:43 PM
Greedy Corporation
TTD Staff
73.48 GB/423.76 GB/5.77

Hehe.
Old 2006-07-18, 01:24 PM
toys
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

Quote:
I can look at the site stats and see who has the most hits every month (they hit the most number of pages whether new or refreshed) and which use the most bandwidth every month (someone who hits an image type thread *cough* The Babe Thread *cough* the most).
can I do that? i've only found overall site stats but not individual user stats

i need more power
Old 2006-07-18, 05:21 PM
db.etree.org/chachi420
TTD VIP
206.73 GB/1.15 TB/5.72

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcbullet
it's probably me....I hit refresh all the time

"If your share ratio is less than 1.0, then please offer b&ps and/or freebies to give back to the TTD community" ~Chachi
Old 2006-07-18, 05:23 PM
db.etree.org/chachi420
TTD VIP
206.73 GB/1.15 TB/5.72

Quote:
hmmm... I'm guessing??
(I click on it occasionally to see the new babes or nws babes, but I don't think I click on it nearly as much as j )

"If your share ratio is less than 1.0, then please offer b&ps and/or freebies to give back to the TTD community" ~Chachi
Old 2006-07-22, 04:19 PM
spiritinaphoto
0.00 KB/0.00 KB/---

I didn't even realize we had a "best sharers" list until toys linked to this thread.

I suppose I should seed some more things so I can boost my 16.36 to 37.0 and make the top 10.
Old 2006-07-22, 04:59 PM
TTD Staff
474.39 GB/2.01 TB/4.34

Well, the reason you don't get listed is because I order the users by their ratio which is determined by upload/download. Since your download is 0, then your ratio really should be an 'error' because you can't divide by 0 (remember that from school?). In the case of your ratio under your name, I simply do a little logic before trying to figure it out by saying if download=0, then ratio=Inf. (so I actually never try to determine it since it isn't a number).

Not sure if that makes sense

Old 2006-07-22, 07:11 PM
fade on the downbeat
56.75 GB/125.05 GB/2.20

Quote:
Originally Posted by toys
i need more power

Hahahahahaha....but NO.
Above all, recognize that everything you know is a flat-out lie or is only relatively true in certain restricted and unpleasant situations. ~ Robert Hunter

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Site Announcements & Suggestions