The Traders' Den  

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Site Announcements & Suggestions

Notices

Site Announcements & Suggestions This is where you should make your suggestions to us on how to improve your experience here and where to post about site problems/issues.
Moderators

Old 2007-12-13, 02:03 PM
5.02 GB/27.92 GB/5.56

Question Band Restrictions (Besides FAQ...)

Hey guys,

I'm yet another new member. I've been in the taping scene (but on a different circuit: theatre and classical) for about 5 years or so...

Are there are any unofficial restrictions on bands? Pop bands? Classical? Etc? I mean, I see a lot of rock music (which I love), but I was wondering if there were other types of music that can be posted here? Or is this a rock only forum? If so, are there specific sites (I looked in the FAQ...) for things like pop, trance, etc?

I'm very appreciative of information! Thanks! - D
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes
Old 2007-12-13, 02:22 PM
Shareblue Platinum Member
471.23 GB/591.81 GB/1.26

Re: Band Restrictions (Besides FAQ...)

All forms of music are welcomed. Bands that are specifically listed in the Restriction list can not be uploaded. Everything else is good.
Old 2007-12-16, 10:51 PM
189.30 GB/594.78 GB/3.14

I'm more of a rock fan, but I've been thinking about taping classical for a while now. The acoustics at those shows are so beautiful compared to rock'n'roll hockey arena sound. And everybody I've spoken to about pro classical recording methods has told me that the old records made with only one or two carefully placed mics are far superior to any method they've been able to devise using many close mics and trying to re-mix it.

so yeah, I would love to hear it

thetradersden.org | ttd recommended free software/freeware webring
shntool tlh eac foobar2000 spek audacity cdwave vlc

Quote:
Originally posted by oxymoron
Here you are in a place of permanent madness, be careful!
Old 2007-12-17, 01:37 PM
Music of the Spheres
81.55 GB/77.39 GB/0.95

I've been looking for a couple of very rare Beethoven recordings, the LP's are long out of print and no one has re-recorded them, so if you happen to have them as boots, that would be awesome. Looking for "German Dances" and the Septets (op 20.)

The Traders' Den > Where we go to learn ..... > Site Announcements & Suggestions