View Single Post
Old 2006-11-08, 06:09 PM

Seeding problems?

Not sure where to start here but I'll try to keep it simple. I have two questions I guess;
First, whenever I download something and it is done I leave it up to help seed, but it seems for whatever reason I don't seem to be uploading. There will be plenty of peers but for whatever reason I will not be uploading. Sometimes under status it will say I am seeding and nothing is happening and other times it will say I am queued. I useually try to keep whatever I downloaded there for a few days, but nothing ever really happens.

Which brings me to my second question. Today I tried to seed my first show. Everything went alright and the torrent went up fine. When all was said and done the the torrent showed I was seeding but I never was uploading anything. I waited a few hours and I could see that there were peers trying to download but nothing was happening. So curious as I was I asked afriend to try and download show. And he did, all went well. But since the uploading I did to him I've done nothing more. And now the seed is just queued even though there are 8 peers. I also asked my friend to keep his client open and he seems to be seeding fine he has a nice Green smiley and mine is grey
I'm not sure why this is..... We both use azureus and I even set them both up so they are set up the same.....We both live in the same house so we both have the same ISP.

Anyway I hope someone can make some sense of this because I would like to contribute more and its seems like something is preventing me from doing so.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes