View Single Post
Old 2007-01-18, 07:19 AM

Re: Be careful with bullpinjohn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five
okay fine maybe I jumped the gun

just please let us know if/when you get it and lets have a happy ending. I want you to get those cds and have your problems solved, okay?

peace, dude

Peace to you,brother

Five, in one of my first posts in this thread, I made clear that I already got this show from BC at the expense of my hard earned ratio. So, I don't need it anymore. Yesterday I sent john a PM telling him that I'm done, this whole thing is over for me. Sadly, instead of reply to my message, he posted my PM in the thread. Of course my message text was removed by some moderator, I guess. This child like atempt is there, printed for everyone to see. Just check one of his last messages. It's ridiculous. This is the kind of guy he is.
I feel so bad about Lynne. She has nothing to do with this thing and john is using her as a middle(wo)man. I'm sure Lynne is not john's mother to clean up his mess. I just want him to act like an adult and stop calling his friends to come and rescue him. Again: I have this show and I don't need it. More: the last time we spoke (almost 2 months ago) his last words were "I sent it twice and I'm not going to send it again". Two months later, his first words to me were "NEGO57, YOU ASSHOLE". Well, it doesn't sound like a man trying to solve a problem or a man that deserves a "thank you" message like you sugested. Instead, he would be one to say "I'M SORRY". But of course I don't want and I don't need that. Plus, I don't understand why it's so important to him that I get this damn show now. My thoughts about him were, are and will always be the same no matter what he does: not reliable. Try to make a PM public is just one of his tricks. Such a good boy!
My complaint is not about the show (which I have). It's ridiculous to think that I'd ever need a Led zeppelin show that bad. It's about fairness. My apologies to Lynne for the inconvenience. She can donate the CD's to whoever needs it. My opinion about john will never change. Not because he's never sent me no CD's, but because he is acting like a little boy in this thread, calling his big brothers and everything to help him out.

Peace again,

Sergio
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes