View Single Post
Old 2008-07-28, 06:54 PM

Re: people who sell shows....

Quote:
Originally Posted by uninvited94 View Post
Yes, but is a rip from an obviously Dime- (or TTD-) sourced show that is sold as a Silver not a rip from a before-FLACed show and may be pulled after uploading on here? I guess I have some I bought back in 2003/04, long before I came in here.
for DVD the checksums should be identical to the download version in any case so it doesn't matter much.

for CD we usually allow a silver rip just so that people who have heard about this bootleg or that having a nice eq job or something can find out for themselves without having to buy it.

altho come to think of it the last time I heard of a nice eq job on a boot was when Genuine Masters was still putting stuff out... generally they're not loved by traders.

sure you authored some dvds and changed the audio, roomful, just like I play guitar better than Jimi Hendrix except I'm very shy and only do it when I'm alone in the house

the more you talk your nonsense the more it makes ppl want to add those messages. its not like we only accept DVDs that have 'do not sell' somewhere in the video/menu, everybody can add it or not add it. so all you can do about it is author a DVD yourself and not add the 'do not sell' message. see, isn't that simple?

Rat Packer: I bit the bullet before... had a sort of interesting experience a couple years ago:
http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...ead.php?t=2497

that guy's site is now no longer online. I would guess as a direct result of the conversations that came out of that liberation. Given, that guy wasn't quite the same as the guy you're dealing with.

thetradersden.org | ttd recommended free software/freeware webring
shntool tlh eac foobar2000 spek audacity cdwave vlc

Quote:
Originally posted by oxymoron
Here you are in a place of permanent madness, be careful!