Thread: MMM Records
View Single Post
Old 2005-08-21, 11:40 PM
TTD VIP

Re: MMM Records

Quote:
Originally Posted by guygee
Go back and read the post, and quit making your selective quotations that only serve to mislead. I never said I was "positive" it was not sourced from some bootleg, you said it.
No I asked if you were positive.

Are you positive?

See....That was a question. Same as before.

??? usually denotes a question.

Go back and read the post, and you'll understand the difference between a statement and a question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guygee
The booter told me nothing about lineage, my reasoning was thus: My timings did not match the bootleg "Sing in Singen", as listed on an internet site, but they did match Peter Losin's timings, back when he collected cassette tapes. So *maybe* my show was from an earlier branch in the lineage. You'll note that I called it an aud and someone came back to correct me, it was "too good" to be an aud, and I told him I really didn't know, then I tried to make a reasonable guess. I suppose it is possible that a booter retracked "Sing in Singen" to match Peter Losin's timings exactly, but that seemed extremely unlikely, so I am fairly positive it was not sourced from that particular boot. I never said anything like "100% certain" it was not sourced from some boot, you said it in another attempt to mislead. (Found Innocent).

Found innocent?

Again, I asked.

You mislead when you attempt to make it appear it was a statement.

These were questions I asked about your bootlegs. And your conclusions about them. I was curious to see if you were as meticilous about the 2 bootlegs you offered as you are were about a Zappa bootleg you were getting for free.

But I notice you have a propensity not to answer direct questions.
(Found guilty)

"Plonk" indeed

Don't let anyone *get* to you....

Especially when you *know* the sky is falling.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes