Thread: Ratio problem
View Single Post
Old 2006-02-13, 11:36 PM

Ratio problem

Last night I had my stats drop about 10 gigs which lowered my ratio below 2
I was almost at 3. I've been seeding the algreen video for about a week. I've uploaded 22.730 as of now on just that one torrent. I've stoped and started it a couple of times and my client always matches what the stats on the page show. I haven't been here that long, when I started I downloaded some old stuff that was not that active but I got my ratio over 3. Then I downloaded a Eric Clapton video which was the largest file so far on this site.The others were a few smaller shows. I got some crazy download speeds 400 + and was one of the first finished and the torrent was pulled before I could up much of anything.Same thing happend with "The Battle of Baton Rouge". Kind of ticked me off but oh well. But to spend a week and lose it all. I could show you a screen shot of my client if you don't believe me.I've only been doing this bit torrent thing for about three or four months now and never traded so I don't have anything new to share so I've tried to make up for it by keeping my ratio up. My ratio at bootcity is 4.65 and Dime is 2.
This is a great site.
Any Ideas?
Thanks
[Edit] Sorry I think I posted in the wrong forum

Last edited by b17466; 2006-02-14 at 12:36 AM.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes