View Single Post
Old 2008-03-28, 06:50 PM

Re: Problems burning dual layer DVDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewa311 View Post
just wait for the 100 GB discs, 5 years and all you chumps will be kicking yourself because no one will remember DLs, but you'll have a full library, kinda like 8tracks!
Yep and it will take up 1/2 the size and have twice the quality of your DVD5s.

Hell, I am in the middle of transferring 1500 CDRs that have nothing but shn and a few flacs on them to DVD (5 at first and now DVD9). And you know what, before all those CDRs of lossless files, it was cassette tapes. 1000s of them over the years. And LOTS of pople have done it. This progression has been going a lot longer than you or I been around and it will continue.

It's your choice, you can either attempt to learn something new and progress with the rest of us, or you can stay where you are and continue to be a self-admitted troll. Simple as that.

And yes I am an 'old nerd' in your book. I started my own business in 1998, sold it 8 years later and retired at 33. Now I do sit around on the computer, probably a little too much.

And I laugh at people like you.

Oh, and no wife yet, my girlfriend said she would be jealous of another woman around the house.

Have a good one lil troll!