View Single Post
Old 2008-01-16, 08:13 PM

Re: Trader's Little Helper

I've been having a couple of difficulties since I downloaded v 147. First, I'm unable to create checksums for existing files. The window opens to browse and I'm able to select the files, but there is no button that places the selected files in the primary TLH window. The browser window appears truncated across the bottom, possibly cutting off the the add button.

I noticed the new feature that allows one to convert directly from shn to flac without first creating wav files. However, no create checksum files is included in that option. I must continue to go through the wav step in order to create checksums for the flac files.

In the middle of the process of going wav > flac, then creating checksums, error messages begin pile up one on top of another, one error window for each file. The message says something about files out of boundary. I have to click off each window in order to get TLH to begin creating a checksum file.

I've tried completely removing the program and reinstalling but get the same results.

I'd be thankful for any assistance.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes