View Single Post
Old 2006-08-21, 03:03 AM

Re: Franz Premm contact me last night ..my answer

He contact me on 31th may. I was on a little break. But, last week I setup with him a trade. He didn't have a website or positive feedbacks on other forums and he contact me first, so I told him "Your feedback on metfuk is 0. Are you new on trades or you have traded with other people. Do you have some references? If you don’t, you have to send first. If you want references about me you can check my feedback on metfuk" and he answered "If you don't trust me I can't help you". Trying to understand why he doesn't want to send first I remembered that some good trader asked me some info about Franz Premm becauses he was ripping him and I decided to put his name on a google search. The result has been a lot of warnings of bad trader. This mother...cker now use this email [email protected] and he say his nickname on metallifukinca is sabipfeffer. I have all his emails, if someone want me to forward his emails, just PM.

I feel fine because the trade stopped on time, if there wasn't I would be ripped by this guy like some other good people here and other forums.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes