View Single Post
Old 2006-10-24, 01:16 PM

PAL to NTSC : an issue for traders

I've been trying to get an NTSC version of the Bruce Springsteen PAL DVD I got from a trade. I did not succeed. People had been asking if I was up for a trade - but I asked if the DVD was on PAL or NTSC. Well, believe it or not : no answers.

Even when told how to do it with DVDecrypter - there is a way of knowing whether a DVD is in PAL or NTSC with this software - that most traders use IMHO.

No answers. The process would take about a very loooooooooong 3 seconds. No. I don't know, it seems that people are lazy or something and don't want to bother unless they'll get the assurance of an easy trade with no questions.

But I have to know ! Is this so much to ask ? I live in N-America and even thought I have a player that can play both standards I'll get stuck with the PAL version. No one wants them here. I never did trade one.

I've decided to convert the DVD myself - not my first time - since I author my own stuff anyways. But asking if the Disc was in PAL or NTSC people don't want ot bother even thought I told them how to. I'm satisfied with the results and added a bonus track while I was at it.

Anyways, I thought I would get it off my chest. It seems that you are better served with yourself.http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...newthread&f=4#
Thumbs Up
Dan
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes