View Single Post
Old 2006-12-09, 12:14 PM

Re: Be careful with bullpinjohn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskg
what does
Beware:82cfc67d3dd9b9c3ad1
mean? Does everyone here have his own hash string like a fingerprint or something?

Negro57, I will send you a copy of the Eddie show (1977.06.21 - Winston's transfer and speed correction of a 1st gen copy of the Millard source tape - best you'll ever hear) for free if you can't seem to get it. Just PM me your mailing address. I have a stack of CDs going out Monday morning already from the last 10 days or so.
James,

I think the weid number has something to be with Smilies code. Well, thanks a lot for your kind offer, but I just screwd up my ratio at Bootcity to get the Winton stuf. It's an old thread, so I have no chances to put my ratio up in the very next future. The amazing thing is that he was the to offer me that.TWO months ago his deal was: I was to send him 6 blanks in exchange for this show. I didi exactly that. After a month or so, I called him. At first he just even didn't know who he was tallking with! Thought I was some guy form Chile, whoi, BTW, was complaining too about his lack of word. He told we'd send my stuff again. Nothing. When I e-mailed him last night he told that that was it and he wasn't sending it again. Well, I didi little research only to find out that he was lying all the time. There's a post from him in this "Listen to This Eddie" theread (Bootcity) telling other folks that he didn't own the stuff, otherwise he would gladly seed! And this was 3 weeks ago!
Anyway, thanks for your offer. Really appreciete it.
Sergio
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes