Thread: my first upload
View Single Post
Old 2008-01-10, 10:02 AM
TTD Staff

Re: my first upload

In order to 'pull' a show properly, you need to let the Mods know that you want the show pulled. They are the only ones who can pull the show and get the torrent off the tracker. To do this, you hit the Report this Post/Torrent button, , and tell them you want the show pulled.

I will pull the show for you.

As far as uploading it and the comments about not being in good etiquette, the nice thing to do is to let the torrent run it's course over at the original site - especially if it is a public site like btree. If the torrent is on a private site where registration is closed, then it isn't quite as important to let it run it's course over there. It's more iffy in that situation. But, you typically should let the torrent run at the original site until it isn't so active, then upload it somewhere else to give it a new life.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes