View Single Post
Old 2007-03-03, 05:17 PM
Video Guru

Re: Banned for the wrong reason: JETHRO TULL 1978-10-09 Madison Square Garden, NYC (NTSC)

Looked at the new Rule 9 Lynne & i think that about makes it as square as possible.

However on reading that i did just happen to read something else.... about RULE 10

10. No Reauthored DVDs are allowed.
We do not allow any reauthored DVDs to be seeded. This includes any DVD9>DVD5 reauthors. Please seed the DVDs in the original released form. Once you download the show, you may do what you want to it, but please don't trade/share your reauthored DVDs here.

Re-authoring does not change anything when making a DvD.The mpeg structure stays the same as it was before it was ,if you see what i mean.
You are only building the info of the mpeg solely so that the player knows the score when it goes to play it.
Where all the chapters are etc.
Supposing i get a DvD in a trade & it has 5 minute chapters at incorrect positions and no menu.Well that would be re-authored to put them in,but the content stays the same.

Surely you mean No Transcoding ie :re-compressed like DvD Shrink does...Not Re-authored i feel

K_K

Last edited by KoolKat; 2007-03-03 at 05:23 PM.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes