View Single Post
Old 2005-08-08, 08:16 AM
You are TOO

Re: Report all ratio issues here

Quote:
Originally Posted by feralicious
I'm down over 2gb of uploading I think. I just grabbed 2 Doors shows and it kept updating my stats as I was downloading for the download part of it but never updated the upload, or maybe it did only while downloading, I'm not sure.If you're not sure, we have no way of knowing either. And earlier I noticed it didn't log almost 1.5gb of my DVD upload.I added 1.5GB to your upload I wasn't going to worry about it but since it's happened again on these 2 shows it seems to be a problem. Here's a pic of Azureus showing what I've uploaded and downloaded for every show except for a Police show that I grabbed. On that I had 599mb down and not sure what I upped but it was only around 300mb if that since there were plenty of seeds for it and I was seeding my DVD at the time.Added 599MB down/300MB up

First column after the show name is the size, next to last column is my share ratio and last column is my upload.
(I posted the Liz Phair DVD so I didn't download anything on that)

Azureus 2.3.0.4 on WinXP SP1

Thanks!
Oh, it's YOU again . I adjusted your stats for the ones you provided numbers for. Remember that stats do not mean anything to TTD. They are only for you to admire. If anyone says anything about your stats, let me know and I'll "adjust" theirs for them
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes