View Single Post
Old 2005-04-06, 11:00 AM
Shareblue Platinum Member

Re: Why am I being re-directed to profile.php?

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Lynne
Yeah, it seems to be something related to our homepage http://www.thetradersden.org which is outside of the forums folder. At least, that is according to the vBulletin guy. He also seems to think it is related to DST, but I wrote back saying some people had noticed this bug prior to Sunday's change in time. I haven't gotten a response since I wrote that back and asked for some advice on what to change to make our home page work.
I think this must be the case except I think it does not have anything to do with DST... I don't remember my bookmark. but it was for the home page and not a forum. I only use firefox so I can't say if it is a problem with multiple browsers. It did start happening to me about the time I put the latest update of firefox on which was atleast a week prior to DST. don't know if the update is related or not. I figured that was my problem and just rebookmarked it. it hasn't done it sense then. I am still using the home page for my bookmark also. Another strange thing is it only did it at my home computer and never my work computer. both on firefox and both updated at the same time. This makes me think it is not browser specific also.