View Single Post
Old 2021-11-02, 06:49 PM

Re: VERY BAD RAMMSTEIN TRADER

Quote:
Originally Posted by jederlacht View Post
Ilkka Tuominen <[email protected]>
This part of the message is completely untrue, baseless slander. I have nothing whatsoever to do with Touko Savivuori, he is a completely different person. Nor do I have anything to do with his trading activities, in fact I too received a show from him with faked info.

I have tried to get this false accusation removed from this topic, but jederlacht is not replying to my emails and the moderators here apparently don't care what gets posted here, no proof is required when someone gets labeled as a bad trader. So I'm now in a position that I need to proof that I'm not someone else...fucking ridiculous, isn't it?

I have forwarded an email exchange between Touko & me to the moderators, which clearly indicates we are two different people. I'm willing to forward that to anyone who asks.

I also have my reputation for more than a decade of successfully trading metal shows, mostly Judas Priest & Iron Maiden. Dozens of traders can prove this. I do show up as various trade sites as a good trader.

No idea where jederlacht has gotten his bizarre ideas, but they have no basis in reality..

Nuff said.

Ilkka
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes