View Single Post
Old 2006-06-14, 01:54 PM

Re: BAD trader, Liar= Ragu420 Ragu421 whatever

I just now saw this post.I am John Wofford and "Woody" {Mike Sweeney} is on crack!None of the 10 discs he sent me would work in any player that I own or my computer.I just recently completed a large trade with Scott Lewis {Aikox} and he was generous enough to help me replace a good portion of the discs that I got scammed out of.I also got called out about a bad disc I sent out about a year ago to "teabaggins" and I promptly made that trade right.The folks here who know me,and have traded with me in the past know that "woody" is full of shit.When things slow down for me from time to time I offer up B&P's and on every post I make my dvd list available and cant even begin to guess how many DVD B&P's Ive done as a result of folks seeing my post.I also regularly contribute to the "site expenses and upkeep" here at TDD.You guys who dont know me and havent traded with me in the past can believe who you wanna believe.I also am still needing to complete the "want list" that woody screwed me out of as it is still incomplete.I was able to,thru my last trade with aikox,able to get about half of them.I have also had to block woody from my email list and add him to my spam list because of all the threatening and vulgar emails I got from him.Trade with this guy at your own risk.Thats all Im saying and ever have said.I didnt even out him.His loud mouth did that on his own and as far as potheads go..............this guy is just an assclown!
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes