View Single Post
Old 2020-06-18, 02:25 PM

Re: final step of torrent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homebrew101 View Post
Did you download the torrent file that was created after you posted the torrent?

You cannot seed with the torrent file you uploaded, you must use the one posted in the torrent thread you created.

EDIT: Looks like you got it going this time.

I did my 1st torrent with little struggle but now I can't do more.

Within a master folder called "My Music" I have all of the shows ready to be torrented. Each folder has the correct subfolders with vobfiles or audio files. Within the master "My Music" folder I also create & store the torrent file created with VUZE.

I use the TTD form to complete all the info, upload my torrent & complete the process (no errors). The new torrent is posted & visible for all to see on TTD. I have to download my torrent 1st to get it personalized. I believe this is where I may be making a mistake.

When I select my download in my own torrent I tell it to download to the "My Music" folder where everything already exists

VUZE completes the file allocation & then ...NOTHING ... It's supposed to download the DVD then move itself to seeding. For whatever reason I can't download my own files & it never moves to seeding.

I've swamped your active torrents list with 3 failed attempts today. I apologize but I don't know where I'm making my mistake - especially since my first torrent on 6/16 for THE JAM DVD was done correctly.
HELP PLEASE!!!
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes