View Single Post
Old 2005-06-21, 03:37 PM
You are TOO

Re: Dudes!!!!!! HELP!!!!

I posted this link in the other thread, but I'll post it here also. If it's not the same as what you have, let us know. When a company updates their firmware, they sometimes change things around a little and that may be why things look different to you.
BTW, I know you said you were following U2Lynne's advise from this thread, so I won't reply to the other threads any longer. We should keep all further discussion for you in this thread. It can get confusing for all of us to try to remember who said what - where.

http://www.linksys.com/support/top10...e%20WRT54G.asp

The reason portforward.com might not have the "correct" info is because Linksys is constantly updating/changing firmware to address security and other issues. I'm sure it's the same for other routers on that site too. It would take a lot of time to keep track of all of the hardware/software updates that they give help for.

EDIT: If you're still having problems after looking at the link to Linksys that I posted, if possible, take a screenshot of the port forwarding settings page and it'll make it easier for us to help you. If not possible, no worries - we'll get it eventually.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes