Thread: MMM Records
View Single Post
Old 2005-08-21, 11:31 PM
TTD Staff

Re: MMM Records

Quote:
Originally Posted by guygee
I think definitely a notch filter, but how about that blockiness above 16 KHz? How would that come in except with some lossy encoding? So I lean towards Notched/VBR. I should try that on some other shows and see if they look the same as this one.
If you do try that on a show, send the FA and SA to Five (and/or post them in a thread here - post the original and then the after affects). It's good to see what happens when you 'do' something to a show. That way we can all learn what it looks like and be better able to spot this stuff the next time it happens.

Also, there is an Ignore feature.... User CP > bottom of left column: http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...hp?do=editlist

Don't let freezer get to you. It's not worth letting *anyone* on a messageboard get to you. Especially when they *try* to get to you. And yeah, I've learned that the hard way!

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes