Thread: Uploads
View Single Post
Old 2009-07-31, 11:05 AM

Unhappy Uploads

I am having real difficulty uploading downloads from my end. Seems the problem relates to torrents from the tradersden since uploads to demonoid do not seem to be affected. I am really confused because my share ratio is way down the 'toilet' because of this problem. I have uTorrent client (v. 1.8)upload/download is 422/296kbs. I have a dsl and provider is Verizon. Run Windows XP on P3 computer with 120GB HD and T1 external HD. I am downloading to the internal HD which has enough space (25%).

I have tweaked my uTorrent client many times to get a good upload speed but nothing is happening. I mean when a download is completed, it simply sits there seeding but no uploads. The tracker information indicates it is working.

What is baffling is I have no problems with downloads/uploads to demonoid. At this rate, I may have to stop downloads since my share ratio will drop to the minus if I cannot start giving back. Currently, I have six files seeding but not 1kbs of data uploaded.

Anyone with any idea on how to solve this problem. By the way, if I use Vuze, I get the same problem. I am not NAT firewalled.

HELP!!
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes