View Single Post
Old 2009-02-17, 10:34 AM
TTD Staff

Re: Site Upgrade last Monday - list problems here

Quote:
Originally Posted by valcom2 View Post
Maybe this is the disconnect. I am speaking of the torrents list itself. In the past, all the torrents added since I was last logged on were in bold and a darker color, the ones that were on the list previously, whether I had opened them up or not, were in a lighter color (wish I could say what the color was, but it is one of the ones I couldn't tell you what it is, probably a purple or dark blue). I have tried all the suggestions except clearing cookies and cache, which I will try at home. Here, I am using IE 6.0 which seems to have problems with displays on other sites as well. I appreciate the efforts, but it probably is not worth the time to "fix" something that only impacts me, and is not that great a problem anyway. I can adapt.
This page here - http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...s.php?tor=list - has never had bold or non-bold thread titles. I have never had any code in that page that checks to see if the thread has been read before. This page here - http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...splay.php?f=12 - should have some threads in bold when you first come to the site.

Is the second one the page you are having problems with or the first link?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskg View Post
Regarding pop-up notifications for PMs.. those seem to be gone?

I do notice that it makes a little bar at the top of a page, but it only seems to do that for the first page load... subsequent page loads don't have the bar and the only notification is the bolded number in the top-right box.

Is there a way to make the PM notification more noticeable, again?
The notification at the top replaced the popups. If people don't like that, I can go back to the old way. It's up to you guys.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes