Thread: EasyCap Hell
View Single Post
Old 2007-11-12, 07:47 PM

Unhappy EasyCap Hell

I bought this under the impression that it would work for transferring some video’s that I have and wanted to share i.e. home movies…Here’s the advert:

Quote:
Description:
EASY CAP USB 2.0 Digital Video Converter with Audio

Captures from VHS/Mini-DV/ Camcorders/TV/Spy cam

The EasyCAP Digital Video Converter makes it fun and easy for users to connect a camcorder, VCR, TV, or DVD to a PC and work with video. The EasyCAP captures full quality, full screen video, perfect for making DVDs, Video CDs, or converting video files to transfer to your favorite mobile video device.

EasyCAP preserves old and treasured analogue footage by digitizing it for posterity. Everything is included to get consumers up and running immediately? Simply plug it into a PC via USB, attach the analogue source and let the powerful software do the hard work. It enables editing of digital files, creating Hollywood-style movies including professional transitions and titles, and sharing of CDs, video CDs and DVDs with family and friends.

The EasyCAP USB 2.0 Video Adapter with Audio can capture High-quality video and audio file direct by USB 2.0 interface without sound card. The installation is very simple and the external power is unnecessary. Solution for laptop, we have enclosed the professional video editing software Ulead Video Studio 8.0 SE DVD then provide best editing function for you. Video Studio is video-editing software that makes editing your movies as fun as shooting them. The new Video Studio Movie Wizard helps novice users finish stylish movies in only three steps. Share finished projects on DVD, tape, the Web, and mobile devices. High-speed rendering and real-time performance mean less time waiting and more time creating. By the way, you can create many special effect and clip video files...etc.

Design Solutions:
Video Decode: Philips SAA7113
USB 2.0 Interface: Syntek TDK1160

Key Features:
Include Professional and easy to learn & used video editor software: Ulead Video Studio 8.0 SE DVD
Popular USB 2.0 interface and not need other power
Capture Video & Audio though USB 2.0 interface
Support Brightness, Contrast, Hue, and Saturation control
The dimension suitable that is easy to carry
Could capture audio without the sound card
High plug & play
Support For All Formats: record in DVD+/-R/RW, DVD+/-VR, and DVD-Video.
Applying to internet conference / net meeting

Specification:
Complies With Universal Serial Bus Specification Rev. 2.0.
Supports NTSC, PAL, Video format
Video input: One RCA composite, One S-Video.
Audio input: Stereo audio (RCA) mm
Dimension (L) 88mm x (W) 28mm x (H) 18mm
USB bus power
Supports high quality video resolution
NTSC: 720 x 480 @ 30fps
PAL: 720 x 576 @ 25fps

System Requirements:
USB: Compliant USB 2.0 free port
CPU: Pentium III 800 above
HD: 600 MB of available hard drive space for program installation File
Format Support, 4 GB+ hard drive space for video capture and editing
Memory: 256MB of RAM
Display: Windows-compatible display with at least 1024x768
Sound card: compatible Windows-sound card

Package Contents:
EasyCAP USB 2.0 Video adapter with Audio
USB Cable
User Manual
CD-ROM (included driver and the professional video editor software)

Warranty - Returns

We guarantee the item you purchase is in the condition described in the Product Condition Notes section above, or you may return it for refund. Any discrepancies or defects must be reported to us within 7 days of receipt of the item.

No Refunds or Exchanges on items returned without an RMA (Return Material Authorization).
You agree to report discrepancies or defects using this form within 7 days of receipt of the item.

Feedback

WE WANT POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

We will always do what ever we can to make this a POSITIVE experience for both you and us.
Please be sure to read ALL the listing details before bidding.
I am wondering if I should return this pice-o-shite…I’ve uploaded DirectX 10 and re-loaded this program and the drivers 3 times along with restarting my PC 4 times, all to have a blurry gray monitor…This wasn’t what I paid for, I paid for something that would work not give me a difficult time…I’ve downloaded different programs and none of them are responding to this…I was wondering if someone could walk me through some steps for how to use this thing, like IM me on AIM at Hannahjoycapps83…I’m frustrated beyond words…Blah…