View Single Post
Old 2006-04-26, 09:03 AM
omnipotent+nervous ticks

Re: Report all ratio issues here

Hi, are you able to check when my ratio was last updated? I've downloaded the 25 GB Phish DVD, and am now uploading with all my heart to try and get even. (In addition to the Phil & Friends 2000-10-09 DVD)

However, unless my memory fails me (which might actually be the case), my ratio hasn't updated in a couple of days.

Yes, I have stopped and restarted etc. as per the first post. I did that today, 10 minutes ago. Maybe I have to wait longer for the tracker to catch up? My ratio was 0.58 before I did this, and it's still the same, after I stopped/restarted the torrent & client, and reloaded TTD.

I'm using uTorrent 1.5 build 437 on WinXP right now. I used Azureus before, because UPnP wouldn't work in uTorrent, but now I've opened ports for real, so I've switched to uTorrent. I downloaded about half the torrent with Az and the rest with uTorrent. Could that be the problem? I guess not, the downloaded amount seems to be correct.

I'd appreciate it if you can see if my observations are correct, and correct the ratio if my "claim" seems to be correct. I can provide you a screenshot of uTorrent if you want.

uTorrent reports:
phil & friends - uploaded 3.01 GB
phish - uploaded 7.91 gb, downloaded 13.5 gb

[typo edited]