View Single Post
Old 2006-01-26, 06:56 AM
sarcastic dork
TTD Staff

Re: 2 questions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkramar78
Thanks for all of the input.

Actually, both questions had to do with the other. I've been able to obtain several sources of demos Linkin Park did in their early days... A friend of mine got another and sent me the 'copy' of the disc. I should have probably specified how he should have copied it. It just delays me offering the torrent a bit.
It's better to delay a bit and do something properly then to rush and have a less then perfect show circulating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkramar78
As for the official/unofficial question, this would be the lineup:

1 track from the Ozzfest 2000 sampler CD (have a feeling this is too official).
2 tracks from a CD pressed by the band while they were trying to get signed.
4 tracks from a tape done in the early days, shortly after they got together.
9 tracks from a WB acetate submitted as the official demos.
The last 6 would be from the band's early EP, a self-pressed CD that's become a rarity that I ended up paying big bucks to own a true copy of...
I'd say your totally fine on tracks 2-6 and 10-15. I don't know about the first track.....I would think it is fine as long as the sampler CD was never for sale, same with the tracks from the official demo. Also be sure that none of these tracks show up on any complitaion or live release that LP might have put out (sorry I'm not all that familiar with their catelogue).
I'm always up for a trade <--Best viewed using anything but Internet Explorer.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes