View Single Post
Old 2005-06-04, 06:07 PM

Re: Software for Making Matrixes???

So I decided to go ahead and get Adobe Audition. I'm a little overwhelmed but I've been tinkering around here and there. I had a McClaughlin recording with a section that had a bad 5 seconds on the right track and figured out how to copy the left track and paste it into the right track. I was very pleased with the results. Now it's on to the more complex stuff. Any recomendations on books to buy or any suggestions. I'm a rookie at this but very astute at using a computer. I don't have good headphones and I know I will need to get some. Is there a good website that has pointers for me or a good FAQ other than the Adobe site.

Thanks again for all of the suggestions

PS: Not to start the argument AAR but how is it that a Mac is better than a PC. I can do anything you can do on my PC that you can do on your Mac. Maybe a slightly different program and maybe some Graphics and Video are 1 Nanosecond instead of 2 Nanoseconds but the gap between the 2 platforms is so minimal these days the argument no longer holds any merit. I have plenty of Mac friends that refuse to listen to me though so I'll understand. My PC hasn't crashed in over a year. Just my $.02

Last edited by jamesnomore; 2005-06-04 at 06:13 PM.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes