View Single Post
Old 2008-05-31, 02:22 PM
bright ambassador of morning

Re: Video from television programs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladsmythe View Post
Excellent suggestion. I'll do that when "Old Grey Whistle Test" is changed to "Shepard's Bush, London". That TV show should be contained in the text and thread only. All the VH1 Legends seeds too. They should be re-named "***** documentary".
hey - actually, you'll just live with whatever happens. You;ve been pretty shitty about this. You want the entire site modified because you don't like how your interview torrent was named?

What you should have done is just PM the video mod that changed your title and say, "I'd really like it to include the show name, if possible" and you'd have received your answer. The end.

It's not like your torrent got pulled. You whine enough for everyone here, combined. I think Lynne has given you the answer you need. It isn't your place to demand that every thread on the site be changed to 'match' anything.

We stick pretty close to our guidelines, but we do deviate when we feel like it is necessary. If you don't like it when it happens to you, talk to the person that did it in a civil manner. Do not demand anything or spout ultimatums.. the result will *never* be in your favor, either here or in life, man.
maybe vlad wants to start his own forum and tracker where he can make up his own rules and run the show. the paranoia and victim mentality are sooooo tiring...

artist/date/venue is what's relevant to most people.

all the other stuff belongs in the info file/show details, which anyone can use in a search to identify a given program.

Quote:
Vince Gill:
I just got an award presented to me by a Beatle. Have you had that happen yet, Kanye?
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmakat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskg View Post
I knew that was the wrong answer
such is the nature of Gilligan.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes