View Single Post
Old 2008-05-24, 06:13 AM

Re: BAD TRADER....FROM CROATIA !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbonham0001 View Post
Haven't experienced anything quite like this guy. Very aggresive when closing out the deal for a DVD trade...kept asking me if I was going to send them out...." for sure...for sure....etc...." I should have clued in that this guy was an asshole.....it's been 2 months and 1 month since he got my stuff.....and he's responding to me that he does not like my tone when I asked him if he did send them out and if not, just tell me....I've got better things to do !!

here's his name and email address ....
Ivan Grgur..( Croatia )

[email protected]

If I'm wrong and they mysteriously show up.....( all 3 supposed shippments )....I will take this post back....BUT HIGHLY UNLIKELY !!!!

IVAN GRGUR.......AKA...ASSHOLE

I'm considering giving up the snail mail trading because of DICKS like this...they are few and far between but still sucks to run into one.....
WOW...I guess I've gotten Ivan back up against the wall a little bit....I may have to post the original transcripts of our email dialoge......I don't think anyone cares but I still have them fresh in the deletion file....This goes back to April 5th when he told me his wife recieved my parcel when he was out...now he's posting rebuttle that he never got my stuff...HA !

THIS IS WHY I WILL ONLY DEAL WITH THE CYRCLE OF PEOPLE THAT KNOW ME WELL ENOUGH......I'VE GOT TONS OF REFERENCES TO LIST AND BACK ME UP....NOT TOO SURE ABOUT IVAN THOUGH !

Good luck people....I really hate having to do this but now I can put it to rest.