View Single Post
Old 2016-05-01, 02:43 PM

Angry last call for invalid passkey error

listen folks, Ive asked this question a few times, and have searched to no avail.....no one here can seem to answer why I am getting the above error. I have uploaded many many shows here, and until recently have not incurred any problems with the above error. I have created my torrent file as usual, uploaded it as usual, and then when I go to seed, it spits out the error. Eventually, people become leeches, and thats when I appear to be uploading it, but never ever do I become the seed.....once they are complete (the leeches) they become seeds....my invalid passkey never goes away, nor do I ever become the seed.....I am on OS X and have used Transmission as my torrent client.

Who can help me figure this out, I have many other shows Id like to upload here, but am tired of wasting my time as well as those ppl who are trying to download.

One thing I had noticed this morning when preparing a torrent file, is this a PRIVATE TRACKER, or not, and do I need to, or not check that box?? I hadn't noticed this till today, and don't remember changing or not changing this setting....

Can an Administrator with knowledge with Transmission help here.....
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes